Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(01-09-2022, 04:03 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I hope this kind of **** doesn't backfire. Take an ass whoopin' beatdown into the playoff round. Bengals' first teamers have been the hottest team in football the last three weeks.   Gotta hope there is zero carryover next week  from today's travesty. Hoping no loss of momentum from what we've accomplished the last three weeks.

It's the backups. Win or lose next week, this outcome today has no bearing on the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hard as it is for some to accept Zac made the right call resting the starters here. We had a lot of dinged up players on both sides and the week off gets them much closer to being able to play at 100% next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:04 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Currently, Allen is 5-12, 46 yards. Translation: garbage.

Comon, when Zac is coaching we always stand a chance. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:04 PM)Tony Wrote: Guys it's backups lol.
Let's not destroy each other here..

That's our way of staying sharp for the playoffs.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:02 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Pick a new favorite. No one cares about Leonard or his leaps 

Not my favorite. Made this name in the off-season after the '09 season.

Stop lying, we all know you are really Micro_Ern.  Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Offense might be ugly but Mike Daniels is having a game. He's making a case for reps over Josh Tupou in the playoffs.

I was surprised he didn't get plucked from our PS.
Reply/Quote
I don't care about sitting guys. It was the right call with almost nothing to play for. We might get stuck playing the Patriots which would be the team I want to play the least. But you gotta play tough teams in the playoffs. Mike Daniels might need to get some playing time next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That's our way of staying sharp for the playoffs.  

Greatness doesn't take days off.

Ninja

Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:05 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Daniels came to play.

I think he's auditioning for a starting spot.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's the backups. Win or lose next week, this outcome today has no bearing on the playoffs.

So you don’t believe in momentum, huh? I’m sure 66% of the teams in the past 10 years who did this and lost first game of playoffs might disagree with you. It affect preparation, playing reps and momentum.
Reply/Quote
The Browns are playing all their healthy starters. Chubb. Landry. 2 pro bowl OL. Garrett. Clowney. We should be getting smoked.

Another nice play by Daniels.

Hargreaves down. Hope he is OK. That right there is why the starters are not playing.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:59 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Who is the next QB? Allen down after Garrett destroyed Fred.

Does it really matter
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hard as it is for some to accept Zac made the right call resting the starters here. We had a lot of dinged up players on both sides and the week off gets them much closer to being able to play at 100% next week.

He made the right choice. 
Reply/Quote
they are bringing out the cart for Hargreaves

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:07 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The Browns are playing all their healthy starters. Chubb. Landry. 2 pro bowl OL. Garrett. Clowney. We should be getting smoked.

Another nice play by Daniels.

Hargreaves down. Hope he is OK. That right there is why the starters are not playing.

You have absolutely no idea if this would happen with starters.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Mike Daniels feasting like me at an all you can eat buffet

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

So you're saying he's NASTY!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:04 PM)Whacked Wrote: One bright spot - this Daniels dude is a beast

Well, the 'Daniels dude' is a 10 year veteran. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That's our way of staying sharp for the playoffs.  

So whats more important? Momentum or health?

We got a CB down on the field at the moment, had our QB holding his back a bit earlier. Would it be better if it was Burrow and Awuzie injured but we win this game?

Edit : Allen out with concussion as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:06 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I think he's auditioning for a starting spot.

He’s got my vote
Reply/Quote
Get on the bus at halftime

Reply/Quote