Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(01-09-2022, 04:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I hope Hilton isn't injured from that BS.

Right!
Reply/Quote
Thought the half could not end on defensive penalty, shouldn’t they get 15 yards and one more play
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Pathetic.

Gifted a pick six and he runs away from his 7 blockers and falls over absolutely nothing.

Go away man 
Reply/Quote
Bailey with the tip to make the pick possible

Love that Bailey dude.
Reply/Quote
And then he trips. Can't even capitalize on the pick.
Reply/Quote
Let's see if Zac can work that 2nd half magic on Allen. I highly doubt it but I really want to end the regular season with a win.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bailey made that happen. Having a very good game.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Looking like Squealers or cravens winner will make the playoffs, are you kidding me.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:33 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: And then he trips. Can't even capitalize on the pick.

He got the pick and ran around 60 yards.  I would take that over another Cleveland TD.
Reply/Quote
Is it my imagination or is Chase still the leading receiver in this game for the Bengals? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The second/third string defense isn’t completely horrible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not enough DBs to let all of them rest. They have already lost 2 for the game in Hargreaves and Ricardo.

That's what I was thinking. Now it looks like Hilton was shaken up at the end of that INT return. Hopefully he's okay.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:33 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Go away man 

Are you legitimately being a dick? Because I was using ninjas.

Also.... when I go away, at least I won't trip over my own feet and tackle myself.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: Is it my imagination or is Chase still the leading receiver in this game for the Bengals? 

YAC yards.. Brandon doesn't even like fooseball.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:34 PM)M.W. Wrote: He got the pick and ran around 60 yards.  I would take that over another Cleveland TD.

I'd rather take another Cincy TD. They're in dire need of one.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Are you legitimately being a dick? Because I was using ninjas.

Also.... when I go away, at least I won't trip over my own feet and tackle myself.

I don't know what a ninja is in this context. I'm sure you'll try to Leonard leap your couch and sprain a cank 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:36 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: I'd rather take another Cincy TD. They're in dire need of one.

Well that didn't happen but they did keep them out of the end zone.
Reply/Quote
Dalton 15-22 162 and a TD in the 1st half today. Would like to see him back in Cincy next season to serve as the backup. With all the skill guys we have, a competent veteran backup QB would be a big plus if ever needed.
Reply/Quote
Hilton better not be hurt from that dirty ass cheap shot.
Reply/Quote
Bengals with a whooping 65 yards on offense. We have more than that on fumble recovery or the int. This offense is a joke, today.
Reply/Quote