Poll: Who do you want to face in the Wild Card?
This poll is closed.
Patriots
18.48%
17 18.48%
Colts
9.78%
9 9.78%
Raiders
59.78%
55 59.78%
Steelers
11.96%
11 11.96%
Bills
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Who do we want in the WC round?
(01-10-2022, 01:14 AM)jason Wrote: Madden was 3 cities ago... maybe not. Either way; I can't believe as some of us are sweating whoever we play in this first round. We can at with Anybody in this league. We can certainly play with the punk ass Raiders and their interim coach.

Yeah. It's funny how pumped everyone was after KC, proclaiming the Bengals could beat anyone. Now it's all wringing of the hands and gnashing of the teeth. 

Silliness. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Seems like to some on hear the Raiders are super bowl bound, we dont have a chance.. WTF
Reply/Quote
In the end, I would have been confident in the Bengals here regardless of which team they pulled, but the Raiders is a pretty great pull for them. This is gonna be a win.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:16 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Nah just a Sith Lord

[Image: Belichick-Star-Wars.jpg]

He got thrown down a shaft.

Reply/Quote
Dumb call. Go for 1 here and make it an 8 pt game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Not so fast my friend.
Reply/Quote
7 pt game! Come on tie!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:17 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: In the end, I would have been confident in the Bengals here regardless of which team they pulled, but the Raiders is a pretty great pull for them. This is gonna be a win.

Worst team we've pulled for a playoff game this millennium.

I feel like people are drumming up reasons to fear them, but if we fear these guys, we'll fear any team we face.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Yeah. This game is going to end in a tie. 

I will then be completely on board with the NFL being fixed. 

Reply/Quote
My night would be made if we can somehow get a tie here and the Steelers actually miss the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He got thrown down a shaft.

True. But then he came back because reasons.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:17 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Seems like to some on hear the Raiders are super bowl bound, we dont gave a chance.. WTF

Nah, we can obviously beat them. We already have. Reiff being out is huge though. It’s about matchups, and Prince vs Crosby is a bad one for us. It’s up to our coaches to scheme around their pass rush now.

If Mixon has a big game we’re fine.

Reply/Quote
The plot thickens.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Making it dramatic…that tie is in play again.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:20 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: True. But then he came back because reasons.

Im a total Star Wars apologist, but even I thought that one was dumb lol.

Reply/Quote
29-29 still in play.

That is what I am rooting for.
Reply/Quote
Let's TIE!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Uzomah and Sample better be helping with Crosby all game.

I'm not sure Crosby will be in the playoffs... Mariota and Derek Carr are at the wheel in clutch time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:20 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: My night would be made if we can somehow get a tie here and the Steelers actually miss the playoffs.

If only we had a live cam of Big Ben’s tears when they tie lmao
Reply/Quote
The ***** raiders? Of everyone to be worried about…. The raiders? Gtfo
Reply/Quote