Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
Cincinnati beats SF in the Superbowl if they can find a way to win next week at KC or Buffalo. JMO.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:56 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Both of these teams showing the quick strike ability.

Going to be a good game next week no matter who the Bengals play.

It’s the first time this playoffs I feel like
The bengals are the real underdog.

I was very confident about the last two.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think I get what you are saying but there’s no comparison.
Mahomes is one of the greatest passers ever while Lamar flings the ball and nay not even be the best QB on his own team.

Folks have ran with this idea that Huntley is better than Jackson but they aren't even close. Lamar is significantly better than Huntley. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:57 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Folks have ran with this idea that Huntley is better than Jackson but they aren't even close. Lamar is significantly better than Huntley. 

Yes, but neither will ever win the big game.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No I don’t think it’s based on your lifespan. LOL Your personal actions only affect Bengals games.

I meant that younger Bills fans that weren't alive during that 4 year run might be saying that they are looking for their first SB appearance.
Reply/Quote
We better be ready for the crowd noise at Arrowhead.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We better be ready for the crowd noise at Arrowhead.

That’s where a guy like Joe burrow is so critical, the pre snap is going to be as important as the play.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:57 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: It’s the first time this playoffs I feel like

Yep.   I will also be very confident in the Superbowl.  Just not next week.  If we make it past next week I believe we win the Superbowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:57 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Yes, but neither will ever win the big game.

Joe Burrow already has twice as many playoff wins as Lamar Jackson.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We better be ready for the crowd noise at Arrowhead.

We handled it in Nashville. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:57 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: It’s the first time this playoffs I feel like

Ditto.

I expected to win the last two games.

Next week I'll be running on hope.
Reply/Quote

It very likely ends next week, but it will have been a hell of a run, and who knows? Maybe it doesn’t end.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ditto.

I just hope that the bengals OL can find the Cahunas needed to man the f up and block a dude. I was thinking, should they inner their 2009 motto and bring in a 6th OL to help? I believe we first did it with Stacy amdrews before he took over at RT .
Reply/Quote
We going to Arrowhead.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:59 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Yep.   I will also be very confident in the Superbowl.  Just not next week.  If we make it past next week I believe we win the Superbowl.

It’s too bad Green Bay is out. Both NFC teams left have elite pass rushers (Bosa, Donald, Von Miller).

Reply/Quote
The Titans had a better pass rush than either of these two teams.
Reply/Quote
BAD special teams gaffe by the Bills.
Reply/Quote
So if KC prevails, we need to figure something out to protect Burrow. He was sacked 4 times at home where he had the crowd on his side and thus didn't need any kind of silent count.

Definitely will need to do better on 3rd down as well. 4/10 won't cut it.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: We handled it in Nashville. 

Not even remotely comparable. Arrowhead and Seattle are on another level.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ditto.

When you have Joe Brrrr on your team, you don't need hope. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote