Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
Allen is a monster.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Real close to late hit
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:20 PM)Joelist Wrote: HORRIBLE defense by the Chiefs there. They KNOW Allen is a runner and ZERO EFFORT at contain.

Facepalm

That was all Allen. They had 2 shots at him and he made them both miss.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:19 PM)Takedown Wrote: Have we really seen a game decided by noise this year? I understand it's arrowhead, I just think it's not going to come down to the noise. 

False starts caused by fan noise happen routinely, and those 5 yard penalties often kill drives.
Reply/Quote
So, can KC not give up 4th and 13?
Reply/Quote
I know it’s difficult in the moment, but don’t catch that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Dumb catch. Should've batted it down.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Facepalm

That was all Allen. They had 2 shots at him and he made them both miss.

In other words they blew contain. You do not give up position to take shots - that is lane discipline. 
Reply/Quote
Nobody on Buffalo scares me like Chris Jones. He is just like Jeffrey Simmons from yesterday
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Nobody on Buffalo scares me like Chris Jones. He is just like Jeffrey Simmons from yesterday

And yet we successfully contained Chris Jones. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:19 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Which is why in a situation where you got jumped and robbed you call the cops rather than going to find your phone alone.

Hopefully he ends up fine but that is just crazy bad judgement on his part.

Cops in Nashville are all but useless, but they did give me a ride to another part of town.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Drunkard on the field

Reply/Quote
Wow.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
***** idiot :lol:

Reply/Quote
WIDE open
Reply/Quote
W I D E O P E N

Reply/Quote
Ummmm… what?

Reply/Quote
OMg..... we going to Buffalo fellas
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Whoever let Davis THAT free should be cut.
Reply/Quote
What the hell
Reply/Quote