Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2022, 05:50 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: All weak I hear the Chiefs D is garbage, Chris Jones sucks, etc. etc. LOL

They are. If the Bengals line up with Burrow under center & run Mixon between the tackles more, it'll be there all day.
Reply/Quote
Can we get a mahomes INT somehow, someway? Fool is 30 TDs to 1 INT in playoffs
Reply/Quote
Let us know when its time to panic
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Knee injury late January is devastating for CJ Uzomah. I'm praying for a sprain.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The refs made a couple bad calls, but we are being outplayed/coaches so far—and that is the biggest reason things aren’t looking good.

Teams are eliminated because of their weaknesses in the playoffs. It’s hard to see us overcoming our oline the next two games to be honest. We would have to really defy the odds.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:50 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Man are you a Bengals fan or a Chiefs fan, literally every time I see you post your gushing over the Chiefs.

D now needs a stop or a turnover BADLY. Lookin at you pratt
Is the TE Wilcox suited up? We need  TE that can catch passes 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:50 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Man are you a Bengals fan or a Chiefs fan, literally every time I see you post your gushing over the Chiefs.

It’s really not even a question. Some people get off doing it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Oh well. Offense can't move the ball. Defense can't stop ball from being moved. Going to be a long day
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:43 PM)matmaven Wrote: They were down 14-0 in the first game and won.   Glad this team doesn't quit.

We need to contain and minimize the TDs

Reply/Quote
We would have been slight underdogs, but we could have beaten the Bills. Those dumb 13 seconds by the Bills seemed to have sealed our fate.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: Let us know when its time to panic

It’s been that time.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
And we get offsides...
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:53 PM)jeremydc Wrote: We need to contain and minimize the TDs

- "Zac taylor"
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:52 PM)WinndaddyLA Wrote: I'm from Louisiana and I'm all for the Bengals, but y'all have one of if the worst offense line I've ever seen. It's only a matter of time before they get Joe seriously hurt. I've never seen nothing like it.

It's only a matter of damn near 500 days ago, yeah.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:49 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: The O line is the death of us

The death of them. Nails are being whacked in the coffin. Hopefully they rise above...they've been here before.
Reply/Quote
Fix the damn line and we will see you next year!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Of course 1st penalty vs Bengals
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:54 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: The death of them. Nails are being whacked in the coffin. Hopefully they rise above...they've been here before.

COFFIN NAILS!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:52 PM)Synric Wrote: Knee injury late January is devastating for CJ Uzomah. I'm praying for a sprain.

And he is a FA next season.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:52 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yeah, this game plan is mind numbing. They’re doing nothing. No offensive creativity and the D thinks we’re playing in the late game.

You can't really do too much with an offensive line as what y'all got, you'll limit. 
Reply/Quote