Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Let’s see some life here offense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We apparently can't score Touchdowns in the playoffs. Burrow doesn't look like the W17 joe yet at all.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's only a matter of damn near 500 days ago, yeah.
[quote pid='1161997' dateline='1643576050']

Again
[/quote]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:02 PM)Supadave Wrote: They were not meant to be here at all. Lady Luck helped and you would be a fool to not see it. It’s been great but I’m even more excited to see what they do next season after they fix the offensive line. Mahommes is good but with the time and talent he has anyone can be good in that situation.

I wouldn't say lady luck helped. We're not lucky to be here. Wont both of those two playoffs games legitimately, and while the Ravens had problems keeping starters on the field, we destroyed them the one time we played that they had their first team out there. We won the division fair and square.

Just gotta realise there's a reason the Chiefs are in their 4th straight AFC Championship game. They're just a better team than us right now. No shame in that.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The o line. Our d line isn’t bad, it’s just everyone else’s look better because they are going against our O line. Our D line would have a field day against our O line.

OL, OC, and DC

If Chase isn't rampaging, this offense generally looks kind of meh.

I am fine now with Taylor as HC, but I want to see him give up play calling. Replace Lou, too, as the defense is less than it's parts.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
3 and out
Reply/Quote
4 down territory.
Reply/Quote
Running is basically a waste of a play right now
-Housh
Reply/Quote
lol
Reply/Quote
Nice catch

(First positive thing I can post in a while)
Reply/Quote
Big catch by Tee.

He's going to have to take some big hits across the middle without Uzo
Reply/Quote
Love seeing Drew Sample providing ambiguously 2nd round sensibilities by out there and just adding value.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Burrow looks rattled.

Reply/Quote
Tee looks like a beast out there, at some point Joe has got to go deep.
Reply/Quote
Nobody wants to hear it, but it's still a rigged league and nobody wants to come out and say so until they retire if then..  Oh well.. I was figuring it was going to be rigged in our favor, but apparently not this time around.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Can't run or block so let's run a play action... Brilliant

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Burrow looks rattled.

Maybe the richter scale noise is getting to him?

He's also purposefully not taking sacks though.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Tee looks like a beast out there, at some point Joe has got to go deep.

He has 2 seconds every dropback.  He has no chance for deep passes
Reply/Quote
Great play by Burrow and Tee
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Offensive and Defensive Line in the offseason.

Nah. When healthy, the d-line is top five in the league. They've already proven that. The o-line is going to be the main focus. It's the one thing keeping the Bengals from being a favorite to win it all. If they had that taken care of, they beat this team most of the time. 
Reply/Quote