Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
They should not be going under center right now. Its shotgun for run pass screen.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Score a td!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Hope we score with no time left
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:06 PM)grampahol Wrote: Nobody wants to hear it, but it's still a rigged league and nobody wants to come out and say so until they retire if then..  Oh well.. I was figuring it was going to be rigged in our favor, but apparently not this time around.. 

With Brady retiring you need to have a replacement. - NFL
Reply/Quote
Shoulda snapped it. Dude was lined up offsides.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I can’t say enough about the impact Andy Reid has on Mahomes and that offense. The way he schemes and gets the ball to his playmakers is incredible. Reid and Mahomes is an elite qb coach combo that will be very tough to beat for as long as they can keep that group together.

I’m not so sure Zac will be close to as good as Reid, only time will tell.
Reply/Quote
Great throws on this drive by Joe.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: With Brady retiring you need to have a replacement. - NFL

Well given the personal baggage Mahomes has (brother and Brittany) Burrow is a FAR superior choice. 
Reply/Quote
Is Higgins, Boyd or someone else gonna step up? Time to change the game plan. You got other weapons beside Chase. Use them.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow's gonna Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Shoulda snapped it. Dude was lined up offsides.

Im not confident the refs wouldve called it honestly.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Shoulda snapped it. Dude was lined up offsides.

You think this crew would actually call it?
Reply/Quote
I didn't think our O-Line could play worse than last week, but it looks like Im wrong
Reply/Quote
We just need a average line.

Reply/Quote
I’ll say it again… losing that coin toss was huge. Last time it allowed us to grab the momentum at half. This time we desperately need to stop the chiefs at the start of the half.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:08 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Is Higgins, Boyd or someone else gonna step up?  Time to change the game plan.  You got other weapons beside Chase.  Use them.

We have been. Boyd and Tee have been eating
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well given the personal baggage Mahomes has (brother and Brittany) Burrow is a FAR superior choice. 

I agree but Mahomes already made 2/4 superbowls and is 31-1 TD-INT ratio, it's insane, if there is rigging it's going that way.
Reply/Quote
Even if we get 7….and pull w in 11……

KC getting the ball after half time and we have no answers.

Cannot spot a team like this 17
Reply/Quote
These play calls are bird brained and rob the offense of all momentum.
Reply/Quote
great run ....
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote