Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2022, 06:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: Just not ready for the moment. But we were playing with house money. Just hoped we’d keep it respectable.

Please stop regurgitating what you are hearing on the television. “Playing with house money”
Reply/Quote
So the D is a doormat except for one ill advised play by KC. A legit D holds at least 2 of those TDs to FGs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Lou's not the one missing every tackle out there.

the defenders are 2-3 steps away from the tackles. No good.
Reply/Quote
It is a Christmas miracle that we are only down 11.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals getting handled hurts me only slightly more than this half time musician.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I am glad I came into this with the mindset of this is amazing win or lose. I don't think any other team in the league has the future of the Bengals. Nearly every starter under contract with plenty of cap space. Fix the O-line - 1 draft, 1 or 2 FA. Honestly let Bates walk and double down on OL money. Go with an impact LB with the extra space.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:27 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This is why the half time show should not be done on the field

KC mentality. Good job.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Significant room for improvement in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:29 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: the defenders are 2-3 steps away from the tackles. No good.

Yep, this is not a scheme problem, they've missed almost every tackle
Reply/Quote
11 points isn't so bad.

If they can manage a stop and then score to open the second half they're right back in it.
Reply/Quote
Best halftime show ever?

Reply/Quote
We definitely need to cut back on all the 2 TE/under center formations. I understand wanting to protect Burrow, but we're crippling our offense, especially with CJ out.
Reply/Quote
What dumba$$ put the speaker right next to the tv crew
Reply/Quote
I have seen the Chiefs get spoiled in the 1st half and start coming up short in the 2nd half. It happened in week 17, as a matter of fact. The end of that 1st half was huge.
Reply/Quote
This halftime show is like trying to talk (and hear) at a loud ass honky tonk bar.
Reply/Quote
Giving up 21 points, 18 1st downs and 300 yards, and we’re still in this game. Doesn’t make any sense.
Reply/Quote
I don't know that I've ever seen Chase, Higgins and Burrow all three looking so depressed on the sideline. Hopefully CJ is still in the locker room giving them the "Win one for the Uzo"speech.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, this is not a scheme problem, they've missed almost every tackle

It's a scheme problem too - Lou's relapsed back into his silliness of just having his DL line up and try to beat their man 1-1. No twists, stunts or anything at all to even try to confuse the offense. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: So the D is a doormat except for one ill advised play by KC. A legit D holds at least 2 of those TDs to FGs.

The best defense in the league didn’t last week…
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:31 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: What dumba$$ put the speaker right next to the tv crew

Annoying
Reply/Quote