Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burrow Recruiting Collins
(03-19-2022, 02:50 PM)Tony Wrote: Watching some scrub push a sled isn't helping...

Neither are posts like this. The point is he’s working out with one of the best OL guy’s in the business. Which is pretty hard to spin into a negative, but ofc some will try.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:52 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Surprised no one has posted this yet...

That is what I wanted to see. Thanks Truck. If La'el's hip is good and he is 100% come the opener we are upgraded big time.

With Hop, Adeniji and Prince we had the worst combination in the league late last year.

With Karras, Cappa and Collins we would have one of the best combos.
Reply/Quote
It’s a done deal if he’s still in Cincinnati. Welcome to the jungle la’El
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:55 PM)M.W. Wrote: If he is healthy he will be a Bengal today.  I have faith.

It looks that way.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:52 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Surprised no one has posted this yet...

Thank you for posting it. I'm constantly checking for updates on this thread and, no, I hadn't seen it until now.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is what I wanted to see. Thanks Truck. If La'el's hip is good and he is 100% come the opener we are upgraded big time.

With Hop, Adeniji and Prince we had the worst combination in the league late last year.

With Karras, Cappa and Collins we would have one of the best combos.

It's not just his hip, heck, he could have hurt anything between the end of the Cowboys season and now. No one knows.
Reply/Quote
https://mobile.twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/1505244241567510532
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Neither are posts like this. The point is he’s working out with one of the best OL guy’s in the business. Which is pretty hard to spin into a negative, but ofc some will try.

Some people aren't happy being miserable all by themselves, they want to make everyone around them miserable as well.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:56 PM)Synric Wrote: It's not about the video its about Duke Mayweather. He is one of the most well respected private OL coaches in all of football. Carman and Smith are just a month removed from the superbowl and are out there putting in the work. I love seeing that.

I talk semi-regularly with a former NFL o lineman that says he's friends with Duke. I'll ask if he can get any info on how they're progressing. 
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 03:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Some people aren't happy being miserable all by themselves, they want to make everyone around them miserable as well.

hate to be a wet blanket..but I just read a guy named Barry Jackson tweeted  Collins  left Cinci without a deal  but Miami not in mix?
Reply/Quote

Well ****.

Reply/Quote
If the reports are true he left without a deal and was in town for 40 hours… I dunno. I’m not sure I can be mad at the Bengals over this. And if there’s not much other interest, there are obvious concerns.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 03:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Well ****.

This is going to be a terrible look for the FO if they let him leave and it was strictly because of the money. Probably hung up on the ***** gaurnteed money like usual. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Well then I guess he failed the physical.
Reply/Quote
Have to wonder what happened to make him leave town without a deal

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 03:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well then I guess he failed the physical.

Why do people think he failed his physical or there were going to be issues with it? I'm confused? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 03:19 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why do people think he failed his physical or there were going to be issues with it? I'm confused? 

Just going by the message that the deal was basically done except the physical. If he left without a deal, I assume he failed. It's just a guess.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 03:19 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why do people think he failed his physical or there were going to be issues with it? I'm confused? 

Because it was reported by a credible source it was down to that.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 03:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Well ****.

I'm calling Bollocks to this
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 03:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because it was reported by a credible source it was down to that.

I’d put my money on a lack of guaranteed money in the contract.
Reply/Quote