Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
3rd and 5. False start on A. Smith, 3rd and 10.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
C'mon Andre!!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
at least matt millen didn't call big dre a rookie
Reply/Quote
Who on the offensive line got pancaked immediately? CHUMP! 17-0.
Reply/Quote
So according to Lap Kirkpatrick has the most penalties for the Bengals D this year with 10. Andre Smith has the most for the O with 8.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know every team has penalties, but just imagine how we would totally dominate pretty much every game if we didn't commit as many penalties as we did.

Reply/Quote
Nuge!!!
Reply/Quote
Cleveland acting like they just made the playoffs with that sack. Lol 17-0 getting crushed at home
Reply/Quote
We would've gotten a facemask on that sack...

Nice kick Nuge
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:06 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Cleveland acting like they just made the playoffs with that sack. Lol 17-0 getting crushed at home

Baby steps..... Baby steps... lol
Reply/Quote
Alright, 3 is better than nothing.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:02 PM)Whacked Wrote: Thank u

Shaw might be one of the biggest steals of last years draft...he was a top corner prospect out of USC and team captain.

Had is stock fall because he jumped off an apartment balcony and made up a story about trying to save his nephew from drowning in the complex pool
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:06 PM)PApinhead Wrote: I know every team has penalties, but just imagine how we would totally dominate pretty much every game if we didn't commit as many penalties as we did.

Yep.  And Kirkpatrick has a bunch of them.
Reply/Quote
17-0

Nice start.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully the Bengals D keeps them behind the 50 so they don't try to go for it on 4th down again? Lol I'm sorry but this is pathetic. Sad
Reply/Quote
Winning for the Browns is being down 17-0 instead of 21-0 Matt millen still thinks hews a rook but they seem biased for us
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:07 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Alright, 3 is better than nothing.

If their successful defensive series are holding us to a field goal, this will get uglier.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:06 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Cleveland acting like they just made the playoffs with that sack. Lol 17-0 getting crushed at home

Didn't you hear?  Bengals going up 17-0 was a win for the Browns.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
17-0 is cool.

Were I the Stains, I think instead of going QB fishing again in the draft they should just go with Austin Davis and build around him. He actually looks like with some seasoning and an actual supporting cast he could be good.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hopefully the Bengals D keeps them behind the 50 so they don't try to go for it on 4th down again? Lol I'm sorry but this is pathetic. Sad

Well going for it on 4th down hasn't worked out well for the Browns so I hope they keep doing it.
Reply/Quote