Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
Good to see Hunt getting some playing time (and looking good), but is MJ out?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Okay, let's get Kroft into the game more now. Send some throws his way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We really need another score here!
Come on AD, mix it up!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:15 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Cuz he stayed to taunt and get in the face of the Cleveland player.....he needs to turn his ass around and get to the sideline! He is lucky to even be playing he has been slow, fumble proned, and hot headed all year!

No, the defender pulled him away and got in Hill's face, that is why HE got the penalty.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Of course!

Of course we don't want another player who acts like Chad.  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:15 PM)cinci4life Wrote: For the Ohio State fans here, they play Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl at 1pm Jan. 1.

Was hoping for a match up with Stanford in the Rose Bowl but ND should be a good match up.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:16 PM)M.W. Wrote: Hunt looks pretty good

I guess this is about like playing in the 3rd quarter of the 2nd preseason game though.
Reply/Quote
To be fair to Hill all he has done is celebrate a TD with some Bengals fans. Their 56(?) overreacted.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Jags hanging right there with the tight one's
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:15 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Cuz he stayed to taunt and get in the face of the Cleveland player.....he needs to turn his ass around and get to the sideline! He is lucky to even be playing he has been slow, fumble proned, and hot headed all year!

x2

Classless and immature. Dude needs to get his game back before he acts like Ocho Cinco

GIO schools him as does AJ and you'd never see that garbage from them and they BALL every game. 
Reply/Quote

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Good news guys.. Jets and Texans are both losing right now. If they all lose and the Colts lose tonight, we clinch a playoff spot.
Reply/Quote

we saw different things.  hill saw bengals fans and jumped up to them.  the Browns player proceeded to get in hill's face  and put his hands on Hill.   hill slapped the guys hands off his chest.  Whether you feel Hill should have jumped in the midst of the Bengals fans in the stands doesn't change that it was the brown getting in someone's face, not Hill. 

also after the first few games I don't recall a big fumble problem with Hill.  I don't think he's showing nearly the quality of play he had last year, but fumbles aren't currently the problem.  
Reply/Quote
Hill running mad, this is what he needs to do apparently. Talk shit to the other team, then force himself to back it up by running.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No, the defender pulled him away and got in Hill's face, that is why HE got the penalty.

the player was between him and the wall, and yes the Cleveland player put his hands on him, but he could of turned and walked away. point is he has had issues this year and if I were him i would be walking a fine line.
Reply/Quote
Hill looking very good today. Getting downhill and then making cuts.
Reply/Quote
Hill getting going now
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
I like to see us running with Hill like we are.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:20 PM)Froob Wrote: Good news guys.. Jets and Texans are both losing right now. If they all lose and the Colts lose tonight, we clinch a playoff spot.

I want the Colts to beat the Steelers. The division is more important, the playoffs are imminent 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:18 PM)matmaven Wrote: Was hoping for a match up with Stanford in the Rose Bowl but ND should be a good match up.

Yeah got jobbed I think. OSU and Iowa both lose to MSU on last second scores and Iowa only dropped 1 spot while OSU dropped 5. Inconsistent much?
Reply/Quote