Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(09-11-2022, 03:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: We’re going to score before halftime. I’m hoping for seven but three would be nice too.

Needs to be 7 so we can double score with the opening drive and tie it up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A lot of talking heads in the media have been like, "The old Bengals/Steelers rivalry is in the past. These are new teams and a new generation." Well, after THIS debaucle, I guess the rivalry is renewed for a new generation.
Reply/Quote
Get a TD here and go to the half.
Reply/Quote
Only took 1 Steelers cheapshot to make a PS caliber player be a starting WR. Needed all off-season to add a real 4th WR.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mixon isn’t looking too good either. Just go man stop hesitating
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:12 PM)M.W. Wrote: Joe B 3 picks and a lost fumble....

...Are we having the same conversation?

Mixon now 13 carries for 2.7 ypc
Reply/Quote
It's bad play calling but more lack of snaps together. They look incredibly sloppy and rusty. They also need Tee back and Burrow's decision making has been awful.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:11 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: State Farm’s new Patrick commercial is pretty funny with the “bathbombs”.

Totally agree. My son is behind me watching it on delay and I told him to look out for it.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 13 carries. 35 yards. Wow

Crazy part is my eye test says he’s running well. Nothing is open. He’s not dancing or doing any BS. He’s getting every yard available.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Looks like our pass blocking is improving as the game goes on.

I’m still worried but I have a bit of hope.

Burrow’s also getting rid of the ball quicker as the game goes on but at least he has the time to do it.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If Tee went to the locker room for further evaluation, he is probably not going to return.

Why wasn't that a hit on a defensively receiver? Helmet to helmet The jets got a big one against the Bengals last year that looked a lot more iffy than that hit on Higgens looked.
Reply/Quote
So, who should the Bengals take with their top 5 draft pick next year?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He needs to call one of those non-INT plays

He did try a fumble call one series.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:14 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Get a TD here and go to the half.

This may be our only chance at a comeback honestly
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:13 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It’s horrible. Taylor is an awful play caller.

In his defense (I still think he's awful as well) but Burrow seems to be making a lot of audibles.
Reply/Quote
Go for it or take the 3?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:14 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Where's all the Burrow worshipers?

Praying for his safety.
Reply/Quote
**** it. Go for it.
Reply/Quote
Wrong side of the line Michael.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
There we go Joe

Reply/Quote