Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
We are miles away from the leagues best teams.

Buffalo would have 50 points on us already with how they played d
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:33 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: I agree with you...but talented players have to show that talent. Everyone has an off game/day. etc...but this is KIND OF not how anyone was expecting this to turn out. THe Stoolers are certainly showing up. WTF is going on with US? TOTALLY out of sync.

They just are not ready. Lot of games to go but it sucks it’s against the Steelers. Back, at least for now, to being their bitches.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:40 PM)ATOTR Wrote: I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail

I’ve never seen Burrow succeed. *crosses fingers*
Reply/Quote
Awesome halftime adjustments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
WTF is Burrow doing he’s missing wide open people all over the place ffs WAKE UP
Reply/Quote
Safety

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:42 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Burrow not quite right. Looked like he had Hurst wide open deep when he started his scramble. Ugly day.

He's got happy feet from so much pressure.
Reply/Quote
Burrow shell shocked...PTSD behind a hot garbage o-line and their worthless coach...
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They just are not ready. Lot of games to go but it sucks it’s against the Steelers. Back, at least for now, to being their bitches.

That’s on Taylor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:39 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Here are my LVPs for the first half.

Offense - Burrow.
Volson gets an honorable mention

Defense - Hendrickson.  Where are you?  
No pressure against an O line that is not supposed to be good??

Out of the gate the Steelers were using quick misdirection plays to make the line hesitate.  Until we force long passing situations we aren't going to be able to tee off on them.  Meanwhile we are using long developing plays with a guard who can't hold his own while they send additional pressure.
Reply/Quote
Run up the middle, run up the middle, run up the middle, run up the middle, run up the middle, run up the middle
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: These plays are terrible and predictable.

People fled my bus last year. I mean, I get it, but I am still owner/operator of the Anti-Taylor Express.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
THese refs have been paid off

Reply/Quote
Bullllllshit.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Sam Hubbard! Great play!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We could have guessed that failure to stiff arm by mixon would result in a fg. We should just run the ball to the 50, let Evan kick it, and rely on the defense.

Good to see you again this season, sir. Genuine pleasure.  Wink
Reply/Quote
We are not clicking yet as a unit on offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:44 PM)Housh Wrote: We are miles away from the leagues best teams.

Buffalo would have 50 points on us already with how they played d

The Steelers have 4 turnovers and held us to 6 points. What more would Buffalo’s D have done?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Thats intentional grounding
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 03:43 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Steelers will double Chase rest of the game
Boyd has been invisible all game
Targets need to step up big time

I saw Boyd on 2 of the int Burrow tried throwing to him.  Ninja
Reply/Quote