Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
Nice run. Good blocking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon Broke an arm tackle, what’s going on
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:51 PM)pally Wrote: I tried all the girl Joe variations I could think of.  She's Isabelle.  Oh well, she will just have to enjoy her stuffed tiger and Bengals onesie

After Vonn, right?
Reply/Quote
All of Hayden’s catches have been hard. He’s amazing. His hands were a question mark coming from Atlanta. Everyone said he drops passes
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Taylor and Irwin helping out just fine.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am shocked and confused they haven't tested the Bengals CBs at all.

Also, again, how nice would it be to have a punter with a huge leg? Also they just fully called a penalty and then later uncalled it? Weird. Lol

I'm not the Panthers have basically given up.  They traded one of their best player for picks.  They are positioning for a top pick mode now.  I'm glad the game is going the way it is but it isn't like the Bengals are playing the Bills  or Eagles here.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
It looks........ easy?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:52 PM)TheFan Wrote: He's one of those CBs who pounds his chest after the WR drops a wide open pass or he makes the big hit after a 30 yard gain. 

Yeah maybe he hit Taylor hard but damn man look at the yard line.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They kept Boyd in to block on 2nd down there
Reply/Quote
Boyd missed his block on that.
Reply/Quote
How dudes get beat by our out routes idk. We literally call an out route on damn near every play.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:50 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Taylor been playing well so far

*Running into room *

This. Including that nice return. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:51 PM)pally Wrote: I tried all the girl Joe variations I could think of.  She's Isabelle.  Oh well, she will just have to enjoy her stuffed tiger and Bengals onesie

You're gonna call her IsaBurrow aren't you?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Damn. I didn't see Tee in the shadows and thought that ball was overthrown to Hurst.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:52 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: We "did"

I meant Chrisman unless you are saying someone grabbed him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
this ball game is over
Reply/Quote
Lucky offsides call
Reply/Quote
Finally calling offsides.

Reply/Quote
Stream is poo poo.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I meant Chrisman unless you are saying someone grabbed him.

I was responding to the poster that said "we have a punter with a big leg"
Reply/Quote