Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
Dont know if anyone saw it on Redzone, but the ref made an incredible play for Washington... one of the most obvious offensive pass interference plays there ever could have been!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:42 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: My son plays football with the Panthers GM’s son as well as the Assistant GM (Dan Morgan) son. Hoping the Panthers win some games for them. After this one that is.

I think they are working on a top draft position at this point.  So I would not count on it.  But tanking is a dirty word in the NFL these days so maybe not so obvious.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I get it's the game Day thread and we gotta complain about something, but outside of getting beat once by Burns; I thought Jonah had looked good.

Folks may not know, but Burns is a very good pass rusher
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:45 PM)tms Wrote: It's 35. I think it's safe to take the foot off the gas. Play smart, conservative, milk-the-clock football. No team is putting up 6 touchdowns in the second half after 32 yards in the first. 

I personally don't want to see Burrow out there at all in the fourth quarter. Maybe sooner. 

You never know. If the switch to Mayfield, he may carve up our depleted corners. Be a shame to let one that is basically won get away.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Love the score, but it’s time to have a serious conversation about benching Jonah Williams. He’s been horrendous for far too much of this season.

Been telling you he wasn't the answer for a long while....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:48 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Been telling you he wasn't the answer for a long while....

I think the announcers said 8 sacks to his name... that is horrible for a #1 draftee no matter how you slice it!
Reply/Quote
uh what was that lol
Reply/Quote
Put the d-bag in, did they?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Haha Mayfield is in.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Long return triggered by illegal block in the back that is uncalled.
Reply/Quote
a game of 2 halves? oh boy
Reply/Quote
Not home with Baker Mayfield

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't worry. The same Carolina D is in the game.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
nobody can stop mixon today, we got a 35 point head start on baker at least. lol
Reply/Quote
Defense needs to realize that Baker is basically playing for his career right now. If he fails in this half, they might go to Darnold when he is healthy.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:38 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: As a Bengals fan in NC this is a good damn day  Hilarious

Yes, my friend. Glad you have received the proper blessings.  Cool
Reply/Quote
Kinda had to play Baler after that half
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:49 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I think the announcers said 8 sacks to his name... that is horrible for a #1 draftee no matter how you slice it!

Is Hakeem Adeniji his backup? It might be nice to see what he can do.
Reply/Quote
Hold on fourth, D!
Reply/Quote
Apple doing well today
-Housh
Reply/Quote