• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
that was a nice tackle by ADG

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
ADG stuck him pretty good!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Williams is playing with a dislocated left kneecap. Which explains why he can't anchor or really change directions with any speed. He needs to be out of the game until they are sure it is fully healed.
Reply/Quote
My stream is apparently a Panther fan: keeps crashing on me
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:26 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Jonah let’s that dude go right by

(11-06-2022, 05:26 PM)Destro Wrote: jonah blocked nothing

Jonah Williams is obviously hurt and he can’t anchor his stance with that banged up knee.
Reply/Quote
Looking at the players on the Panther bench, they have checked out and are already on the plane.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: But Josh Allen is the 2nd coming.

Maybe they actually meant the Jags' Josh Allen?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:28 PM)M.W. Wrote: Absolutely agree.  The same thing applies the whole game when we are passing at an 80% clip only it isn't situational it's self harm.

Yup.  That's why it's so infuriating when the run game is out of sorts.  Successfully passing that often should give us the ability for big gains on the ground.
Reply/Quote
Just stay healthy here DBs!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:24 PM)Destro Wrote: This is how you are supposed to play bad teams.

This...lol....
Reply/Quote
Too bad they're gonna be able to rack up all of these garbage yards. Final stats will not be indicative at all of how dominate our D was.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Baker padding his stats with the underneath stuff they are giving them
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Jonah Williams is obviously hurt and he can’t anchor his stance with that banged up knee.

He touched no one. was looking inside as the defender went around the outside. Knee doesn't determine that. May be hurt, but he also is bad at his job.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I want to see the Bengals shove a pick six down Mayfield’s throat.
Reply/Quote
I kind of feel bad for Panthers fans. They had to watch this slaughter while also having to listen to Mark Sanchez.
Reply/Quote
Bills tied 17-17
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Baker padding his stats with the underneath stuff they are giving them

against the 2nd and 3rd string defense.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
ADG putting some stats down
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I want to see the Bengals shove a pick six down Mayfield’s throat.

I don't care what it is, as long as it is deep down his throat!
Reply/Quote
Baker still loves playing the Bengals lol.

Reply/Quote