Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
I guess I go back to, I don't care about the outcome of this game anymore - what's up with dalton and eifert, lol. They're what we need to lean on. Sad
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well its game...

Lets hope Oak + Texans can win.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Best season in Bengals history just went to potentially the most disappointing in one game. Typical Cincinnati sports luck.
Reply/Quote
And McCarron gift wraps it for the stealers
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:51 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Best season in Bengals history just went to potentially the most disappointing in one game. Typical Cincinnati sports luck.

The whole season? Really?

Save the drama for your mama!
Reply/Quote
AJ's screen passes are BEHIND. Someone better call that quick, also you can't screen pass that far away - wtf, easy pick 6. He's throwing behind the line of scrimmage which are bobbled = fumble.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The 1 play you should not call..... And they call it. Pick 6. Hue can be an idiot sometimes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I swear this franchise is cursed.
Reply/Quote
Hey 6 and Counting.

SHADDUP!

Let us be in misery without adding to it.
Reply/Quote
He made a poor read threw it too soft and hesitated on throwing it
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
The game is now an afterthought. Hopefully Eifert can come back next week. I won't hold out hope for Dalton returning this year.
Reply/Quote
There goes Tate, Run right into the steelers player.. When we getting rid of this garbage?
Reply/Quote
Other than the TD has AJ thrown anything except those quick outs? They need something different..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Come back and march down the field

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:48 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Not me. I wanna see what we have in AJ for a moment.

Well you saw it.  WTF is wrong with you?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm glad I didn't go to this game after all
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well so much for our chances.. AJ's first p6..

Go fishing. We need the momentum swing!

Reply/Quote
Hue continues the cute shit with a QB who has thrown less than 15 passes in the NFL.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile Iloka joins the injury parade.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:51 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Best season in Bengals history just went to potentially the most disappointing in one game. Typical Cincinnati sports luck.

Its very tough......that is why when anyone calls a Cincinnati sports fan, bandwagon or fairweather, I almost die of laughter at the stupidity of the statement!!
Reply/Quote