Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
This isn't over yet ! Go Bengals !!!!!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Smart move. Take a knee and take out 2 stella's. Freaken brilliant.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No, we win the division with one more win, period.

No, we don't. Period. Check the math.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:54 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: How many games do you think Dalton will be out?  You guys could potentially go on a losing streak here.  

Doesn't matter.  The Steelers, healthy, are the class of the division anyway.  The only reason Pitt isn't in first place in this division is because of the injuries they've had.  Healthy, the Steelers are plain out better than the Bengals in every aspect of the game.
Reply/Quote
Whoa!! A head missile into the twins !! Go Steelers !!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Such an embarrassment I really hope we fire Guethner after this season
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Hit him in ball sack
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That was worth watching.

Reply/Quote
One guy was going for his head one was going for his knees and McCarron dives and they absorb each others blow. That was funny. LOL
Reply/Quote
Where is Jones? Sanu?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:54 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: They should be throwing deep to Green on Blake all day. Who cares. Throw it up every down.

Even if Blake isn't on Green, throw it to whoever lines up across from Blake. I promise, he's that bad. And he can't even tackle when someone catches a short pass in front of him.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:54 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: They should be throwing deep to Green on Blake all day. Who cares. Throw it up every down.

Even if Blake isn't on Green, throw it to whoever lines up across from Blake. I promise, he's that bad. And he can't even tackle when someone catches a short pass in front of him.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:56 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: This isn't over yet ! Go Bengals !!!!!!

Damn right it aint over. This kid can ball if they coach him right. Stay away from the trick shit and let him throw.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:56 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: No, we don't. Period. Check the math.

It's true, but, I really don't think they will lose to the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Eff jeremy hill, sorry. I'm tired of this chump, he'll show up 1 game a year from now on?

Pfffft. My trade Hill thread was labeled trollish.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:57 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Doesn't matter.  The Steelers, healthy, are the class of the division anyway.  The only reason Pitt isn't in first place in this division is because of the injuries they've had.  Healthy, the Steelers are plain out better than the Bengals in every aspect of the game.

Lol.  Hilarious You put Steelers and class in the same sentence, for one.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
if we can manage a TD here......

Reply/Quote
I'm with you guys keep letting AJ throw downfield.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Too much going right for the Bengals....Football Gods had to put things back in order. As Bengals fans we should not be surprised.
Reply/Quote
Green 8 yards away from Blake. yep.
Reply/Quote