Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-13-2015, 04:57 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Doesn't matter.  The Steelers, healthy, are the class of the division anyway.  The only reason Pitt isn't in first place in this division is because of the injuries they've had.  Healthy, the Steelers are plain out better than the Bengals in every aspect of the game.

Or, you could say the reason they're not #1 in the division is because the Bengals are #1 at 10 wins and 2 losses (and only one of those wins coming against Pittsburgh).
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:57 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Doesn't matter.  The Steelers, healthy, are the class of the division anyway.  The only reason Pitt isn't in first place in this division is because of the injuries they've had.  Healthy, the Steelers are plain out better than the Bengals in every aspect of the game.

It would be nice to see full strength vs. full stength, BUT this is not a fair match-up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:58 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: It's true, but, I really don't think they will lose to the Ravens.

I wholeheartedly agree. Just saying.
Reply/Quote
Green is going the hell off. At some point that means MLJ and Mo will get single covered.
Reply/Quote
Green is making his game.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
He can throw.

Reply/Quote
Will Allen giving head on the sideline.

Reply/Quote
As much as a waste this season would be, a collapse would be one way to get Marvin and co the hell out of town. The Bengals will never amount to anything worthwhile while Marvin is the coach. Yeah they win some games and win a division title here and there, but anything above a regular season division title will not happen with Marvin. It's sad, but true.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm sorry, but I have no pity for Steeler injuries. Not right now.

I only hope Mike Mitchell gets hurt. He's a scumbag.
Reply/Quote
McCarron is high on a lot of these throws
Reply/Quote
Go for it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:56 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: No, we don't. Period. Check the math.

If that one win is against Baltimore we lock up the division!! We would be 11-5 and 5-1 in the division, If Pitt won out they would be 11-5 and 4-2 in the division.
Reply/Quote
AJ pulled up a little
Reply/Quote
Go for it!!
Reply/Quote
Go for it!
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Are we really gonna kick a FG? Better go for it.
Reply/Quote
McCarron missed the easy first down in the middle of the field. :snark:
Reply/Quote
Come on D.

Reply/Quote
Marvin wussin' out.
Reply/Quote
FG is not good enough in this game.
Reply/Quote