Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Run a counter off guard with Gio on 1st. Half a yard. Nice!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Concussion protocol strikes again.   I hate this bs

Meh, if it might prevent former NFL players from murdering their wives and children it might be worth it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Gotta push the ball down the field.  They are playing up to proctect against the run and expected quick strikes from an inexperienced QB.

Got it, I think deep balls to AJ will connect because Green is lit up right now, but getting the ball in space to GIo is key to first downs. Hill is doing nothing against their run D. Don't sit our secret weapon on teh bench, he needs to be involved every play (Gio).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
WHY Throw that deep? Come on man. Move the chains..
Reply/Quote
Really miss Eifert on 3rd down.

And 1st and 2nd as well.
Reply/Quote
At least throw it in bounds.
Reply/Quote
oh well, punt
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
AJ to AJ might be a one time thing
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
There's a fine line between hanging tough in the pocket and allowing yourself to be a human tackling dummy. Mcarron got some learning to do.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This is pathetic.
Reply/Quote
D is exhausted. Can't be playing so much

Reply/Quote
Had a first down underneath....throws a pitiful duck attempting the homerun. There's what you have in McCarron.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, if it might prevent former NFL players from murdering their wives and children it might be worth it.

Not worth it.   Players know the risks.   That's on them.  Everyone makes their own choices in life.

Besides fatigue can cause someone to murder their family as well . But I don't see a push to stop overtime
Reply/Quote
McCarron probably isn't as athletic as Dalton but he could pick up some easy yards if he would scramble some.
Reply/Quote
Most of you guys sound like old farts (no offense Grampohol) bit ching about the weather.

Reply/Quote
And there is our horrible pass defense again...
Reply/Quote
Why do I feel like someone shot my dog........and I don't have a dog. Gaah
Reply/Quote
The D line has really disappointed
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not worth it.   Players know the risks.   That's on them.  Everyone makes their own choices in life.

Besides fatigue can cause someone to murder their family as well . But I don't see a push to stop overtime

Come on now. 

Reply/Quote
Horrible

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote