Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
I'm about to turn this off our defense sucks
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not worth it.   Players know the risks.   That's on them.  Everyone makes their own choices in life.

Besides fatigue can cause someone to murder their family as well . But I don't see a push to stop overtime

Players know the risk when the NFL is lying to them about the risks.  Good point. Rolleyes 

We've been over this. You trust Godell and I'll trust independent neurologists.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ben going for knees...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:14 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Why do I feel like someone shot my dog........and I don't have a dog. Gaah

Because a dead dog and a sad owner is about the equivalent of our Defense and how we feel watching it.
Reply/Quote
WTF Guenther...seriously why would you do a stunt with the best DT in the league with the best bull rush. So ***** stupid to twist and rush Atkins from the outside.
Reply/Quote
How'd he flip that to HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATH!?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
LOL Burfict tries to kill someone every play. He's going to end up killing himself.
Reply/Quote
Bench burfict, this game is over. Put all 2nd string out there.
Reply/Quote
Ill be shocked if we pull this out. I don't in any way expect it, but I'll be estatic if we do.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
FG and we still have a chance

Reply/Quote
Facemask
Reply/Quote
This game is over I'm about turn this crap off. Way to the the steelers walk over you again, this crap is getting old 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Hold his left hand so catches it with his right.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good defenses don't give up at least a FG on every drive. It's time this offseason to fire Guenther.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not worth it.   Players know the risks.   That's on them.  Everyone makes their own choices in life.

Besides fatigue can cause someone to murder their family as well . But I don't see a push to stop overtime

I always thought marriage might cause someone to .....
Reply/Quote
FG come on!

Reply/Quote
WTF???????????

You challenge a play when you have a pending defensive holding?

Is anyone that stupid?
Reply/Quote
Good challenge. Saves yardage
Reply/Quote
Completely missed the push off by Brown but it's not like these refs ever had control of this game.
Reply/Quote
**** ING Defence is a joke, the Steelers are making us their *****.
Reply/Quote