Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
I just want no more injuries for the rest of the game and for those injured to be ready to play next week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"Oh, the Steelers are on the Bengals side of the field, so it's time for the Refs to send Burfict off the field yet again. Also, lets just ignore blatant holding that we even threw flags for. INTEGRITY!" - NFL Refs (probably)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
4th qtr comeback wont be as huge as the Seattle game, but it will be good for AJ. Cant wait!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:24 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm just mad guys I'm tired of us letting Ben own us

The guy's a bona fide HoFer.  He's done this to a lot of good teams.  
Reply/Quote
Well let's see what kind of 4th quarter magic AJ can conjure up.. I'd be shocked if he pulled it off.. Maybe I ought to go fishing before it's all over..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Take the good part, we won't beat them 3 times in the year so I rather lose this one than the one in the Playoffs.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's the gameday thread. Is this the wrong place to comment on the game?

You mad!

Cincinnati wins division with win against Denver or Baltimore...

Plus I'm pretty sure if you guys lose to Denver that wraps up the division as the best you can do is tie our record and we will have more conference wins.

You mad?
Reply/Quote
Think we still manage to keep it close

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:06 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: You having yourself a joke mate? The Bengals D is far better when at full strength. Get out of here.

LMAO you have lost your mind.  I understand that being a Bengals fan too.  I've been there plenty of times before.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well let's see what kind of 4th quarter magic AJ can conjure up..  I'd be shocked if he pulled it off.. Maybe I ought to go fishing before it's all over..

Yes, Please go fishing :)
Reply/Quote
Pitts offense has only scored one td......that's something, right?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well let's see what kind of 4th quarter magic AJ can conjure up..  I'd be shocked if he pulled it off.. Maybe I ought to go fishing before it's all over..

Why are you still here? Get to fishing!

Reply/Quote
i'n Marvin I clap....I'm damn sick and tired of this man!
Reply/Quote
I kind of hope Hue does leave because he does way too many cute plays
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:27 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Cincinnati wins division with win against Denver or Baltimore...

You mad?

They will be when they miss out on the playoffs!!!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why are you still here? Get to fishing!

Haha

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's the gameday thread. Is this the wrong place to comment on the game?

You mad!

IT's a Bengals board.  Go to a Steeler's Board.

I'd be mad if my team was still out of the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why are you still here? Get to fishing!

His ass should've been on the water after the first drive!!!!
Reply/Quote
It drives me so insane every time I see Marvin clapping.  There should be no "clapping" down just about 3 scores with a quarter to go.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:24 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm just mad guys I'm tired of us letting Ben own us

Relax.. The other team having great players is no indictment against our team. As much as I utterly despise having to admit it Rottwnbooger is a hell of a QB.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote