Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
We've been here against the Seahawks so not all is lost if we somehow comeback that would be amazing
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: FG looks pretty smart now. As long as we score. Only thing I fear is a rookie mistake by AJ for the interception.

Offensive line needs to step up.  No reason not to.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You're starting to represent the worst of steelers fans, sore winners. Game would be even closer if you didn't knock Eifert out, you know, illegally. What pittsburgh does best.

There's like 4,000 posts on this thread. How hard is it to ignore my posts?

You made bro?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You mad bro?

Why do you know Bradshaw's stats?

It's called Google. It's kind of a thing in first world cities.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: Thanks.....I saw the Dalton injury....figures on Eifert.  That was most likely to gameplan to take him out.

Wouldn't doubt it with the Steelers; especially with a coach who tries to trip opposing players.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We have to go all in and throw the ball.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Bengals getting Nelson from Jacksonville was a hell of a trade!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So we're down 13 with a backup QB after missing a FG and giving up a pick 6 on a poor pass.  With Dalton in the game we'd be killing them.

I don't know about that because of our DB situation.. most likely would have been a nice shootout though.  

Reply/Quote
Woot! INT!
You know..Rottenbooger hasn't thrown a TD pass the whole game.. 4 FG, a rushing TD and the p6. Say what you want about the D, but not allowing a TD pass ain't all that bad..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
good job by Shaw too on that play

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
They review that? Like was it even close?
Reply/Quote
Why is it under review?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's called Google. It's kind of a thing in first world cities.

Ok. that makes sense.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There's like 4,000 posts on this thread. How hard is it to ignore my posts?

You made bro?

Lol, you totally ignored my point, that's OK. Like I said you just went to being the typical Steelers fan. Sore winner: so sad, and pathetic. Do you have any non pittsburgh fan friends - just asking - in real life. Guessing, no way.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Awesome GIO

Reply/Quote
They need to drive a LOT faster.
Reply/Quote
All GIO does is produce.

WHY ON EARTH can't we feed him the ball in space more !?!?

Drives me nuts
Reply/Quote
Any word on Dalton's thumb?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Why did the clock keep running when gio went out?
Reply/Quote
Win or lose, this is important developmental time for AJ given he's looking like our starter for at least a few weeks.
Reply/Quote