Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bills @ Bengals***
what happened? rarely u see someone get up and flop down.
Reply/Quote
Dang..ambulance on the field.. Don't see that too often. He just dropped..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:01 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Looks like a concussion

No it doesnt
Reply/Quote
I can’t tell what happened.
Reply/Quote
Wow players and coaches expressions are bad even for this kinda thing.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:01 PM)Housh Wrote: Cant even see what happened to the poor guy. Head snapped back hard as hell so I wonder if his brain hit hi skull really hard
My only other guess is Tee hit him VERY VERY hard. Can you get hit in the chest so hard your heart stops for a second? Thats super serious but jesus.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Man ****. ****.
Reply/Quote
are they giving him cpr?
Reply/Quote
God I hope I'm wrong but that could be a broken neck.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:02 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: No it doesnt

He was wobbly when he got up
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Dude just collapsed

Yeah I'm wondering if there is something more going on than a concussion right now. The Bills players look shook up. It shouldn't be anything spine related since he got back up. Was he moving once he fell down at all?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jesus, was it his heart? There is an ambulance and a lot of crying Bills. That is scary as hell.

I mean he took it right in the chest. Getting hit in the chest by a baseball can stop a heart. But that’s much more acute contact.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I don’t like the players reaction.

Scary stuff
Reply/Quote
I just hope they are operating out of an abundance of caution. Like "No, you went down, the hospital has to deal with you now." Seen players taken out like that and come back in 1-2 weeks. Hoping that for the young man.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:02 PM)Housh Wrote: My only other guess is Tee hit him VERY VERY hard. Can you get hit in the chest so hard your heart stops for a second? Thats super serious but jesus.

Yes; if you get hit just below the sternum hard enough your heart will stop for a moment which is just long enough to do a LOT of damage. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jesus, was it his heart? There is an ambulance and a lot of crying Bills. That is scary as hell.

I was just wondering the same thing. He got right up no problem, then went stiff and fell backwards. Not good. 
Reply/Quote
Can't blame Tee for that hit.
Reply/Quote
I have no idea what happened, but the only time I've seen something look this tense in a sport was in the 2021 Euros when that Denmark player had to have CRP to restart his heart. I was watching that broadcast live and it was surreal.
Reply/Quote
This might be bad

Why would the ambulance crew be “working on him”?
And looks on Bills players faces was disturbing to say the least
Reply/Quote
Lordy, that looks like it could serious/life threatening.
Reply/Quote