Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Man what a start. We're moving the ball on both drives. INT on defence. Harbaugh already riled as f**k. Lets go!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Get those XP misses out of the way while we're playing a crap team this week.

So if you could swap would you swap the Bengals D for the Ravens D??
Reply/Quote
Never give a kicker a nickname
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Sooo who can explain the TD celebration

It's what players do after they score a TD
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The crazy thing is: He's the most likeable of the Harbaugh Brothers

I can agree with this.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Sooo who can explain the TD celebration

Pretty sure they were rolling dice and Chase was the dice.
Reply/Quote
Get a pick 6 or scoop and score. Bury these clowns
Reply/Quote
Sam Hubbard has to be the best DE in the league at guarding play action rollouts
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I hate the Ravens. I hope we get another INT or a fumble sack recovery TD.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The crazy thing is: He's the most likeable of the Harbaugh Brothers

Truth.

One of the Engineers at work was telling me of a podcast that interviewed Michelle Tafoya.  She was asked who was the worst coach she ever dealt with.  Before they finished asking the question, she had alread blurted out Jim Harbaugh. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:50 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: So if you could swap would you swap the Bengals D for the Ravens D??

As long as we have Burrow I'd swap everyone but him for the worst XFL team, dadgummit.
Reply/Quote
The late shifts are giving the Bengals OL issues. Wonder if they run some hurry up.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:51 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Get a pick 6 or scoop and score. Bury these clowns

I'll be happy with just the turnover so their defense is back on the field and ours is resting on the sideline.
Reply/Quote
Well that sucked.
Reply/Quote
They working for these yards on god
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Come on D
Getting blown off the ball here.
Reply/Quote
They need eleven guy within five yards of the line.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Deep shot?
Reply/Quote
Guys/gals this is going to be a tough win to get.
Reply/Quote
Don't break defense
Reply/Quote