Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Costly mistake by Hill.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Game is moving fast. Almost the end of the first half.
Reply/Quote
Dax Hill really screwed us.

Haven’t seen anything out of him thus far that makes me think he’ll be a suitable replacement for Bates. Even this year’s Bates.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:04 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Surrendering a TD after a 10 min drive.

Yeah...I am in Colorado, like a minute or so behind what's happening live, even though I am watching live.

That sucked. And Christ F'ing Collinsworth is making it unbearable to watch. He's just never shuts TF up!
Reply/Quote
Now hopefully the offense won't come out w/ a 3 and out now that the momentum is in in the dirty birds favor
Reply/Quote
They have to give our guys the underneath stuff or they will get burned. The Bengals don’t have to do that. Get up in their receivers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:06 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Do you ever learn with these posts?  Seriously.

That "defense" was pathetic. A team with no passing game and they just grind it right down out pathetic throats. The standard is allowing ZERO TDs especially to this offense. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Dax Hill really screwed us.

Haven’t seen anything out of him thus far that makes me think he’ll be a suitable replacement for Bates. Even this year’s Bates.

Huge mistake by him. It's not like a guy was making a move on him or it came via tackle. It was right after the snap and it's like he's never played the position before.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:06 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Do you ever learn with these posts?  Seriously.

He lives for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:07 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Game is moving fast. Almost the end of the first half.

True...I haven't even had a chance to drink the rest of that ice beer I was guzzling during the first half of the Jags/Chargers game.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:07 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Each team has had 2 possessions. 

17 play, 75 yard TD drive is not good D. 

It isn't but it isn't sustainable offence either. They aren't making big plays, it's all dink and dunk/checkdown stuff.

Not saying it's great D, but the Ravens won't do this ALL game and have success. The Ravens won't put up tons of points, it's all about how much success we have with their defence.
Reply/Quote
Well, kinda have to score here. They get the 2nd half kick.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Call me greedy but I thought Reader would be owning Dobbins a little more.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:06 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah, but aside from the turnover, Balt has had their way with our defense.

Yeah they have moved the ball really easy on the D. Letting a backup QB look like Lamar. 
Reply/Quote
Come on we need 7 here
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Dax Hill really screwed us.

Yeah he has me worried if we are just counting on him to replace Bates. Unfortunate timing on that penalty. This game was always gonna come down to what are offense could do. Might need to be a heck of a game from them.
Reply/Quote
Need to keep Hurst in a few times to help the right side.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:07 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Now hopefully the offense won't come out w/ a 3 and out now that the momentum is in in the dirty birds favor

Let's hope we come away with 7 or 8 and 3 or 6...

The stadium is rocking though. Fans are bringing their A game. If we manage to win this, they've got A LOT of work to do to keep on moving.
Reply/Quote
He got there early
Reply/Quote
Love Tee.
Reply/Quote