• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Just getting their manhood taken. Looking like JV out there
Reply/Quote
They get this touchdown it’s game over.
Reply/Quote
Half time adjustments will get this D back on track. 26-24. Calling it
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Then they get 9 yards on what looks like the crappiest screen pass on earth.  Oof.

4 guys there and they all miss him
Reply/Quote
Other teams have had more or bigger injuries, but we keep losing tackles and corners.

Need a big stop here, biggest one of the season. If be thrilled to be down 10-9
Reply/Quote
Defense wins Championships, this defense ain't winning one
Reply/Quote
We were down 2 starting OL, now up to 3.

Apple could be hurt.

Defense is lingerie-league.

They’re going to take a lead into the half.

Got to get this fixed immediately
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:21 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Collingsworth getting a hard on for the Ravens.

Meh, he's just talking up a team that is a super under dog that isn't lying down and dying.  I can't lie, I figured this game would be a blowout by now and anyone who didn't want to see the Ravens get crushed would tune out and go to bed.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:21 PM)phil413 Wrote: Nah never that. Burrow will find a way. 
Burrow will find a way to give Cincinnati a chance to win, but the Cincinnati defense will give Baltimore a chance to win too.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:22 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Cursed

Cursed by bad play.

This is a joke to lose to a way less talented team
I hate the Harbaughs but he’s kicking Zacs ass right now
Reply/Quote
McPherson started all this b.s.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Ravens lines are physically dominating us.

They already had a better OL than the Bengals last year and then added Tyler Linderbaum, Kevin Zeitler, and Morgan Moses. They have a very good OL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:22 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Dropping like flies now.

Which is why it is so difficult to get to the SB.  Last year we stayed pretty healthy throughout the stretch run and post season.

This season, not so much.
Reply/Quote
Come on second half.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: Lol this defense is an absolute joke. This is reminding me of the Dalton era playoff teams

(01-15-2023, 11:22 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Sometimes it isn’t your night. Next year baby

(01-15-2023, 11:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is a completely trash defense.

(01-15-2023, 11:22 PM)Tony Wrote: Everything that is happening is my worst fear of what could happen before the game... It's been real folks. This one over..

Didnt you girls learn a lesson vs the Bucs...  

Reply/Quote
Jackson Carmen gonna play LT lmfao
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, he's just talking up a team that is a super under dog that isn't lying down and dying.  I can't lie, I figured this game would be a blowout by now and anyone who didn't want to see the Ravens get crushed would tune out and go to bed.

Yep. Not gunna lie, if I was a Ravens fan this would be exactly how I'd hope the game would go. So far. They've played real hard.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:22 PM)Tony Wrote: Everything that is happening is my worst fear of what could happen before the game... It's been real folks. This one over..

You do this like EVERY week. We may eventually lose, but why do you do this? 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, he's just talking up a team that is a super under dog that isn't lying down and dying.  I can't lie, I figured this game would be a blowout by now and anyone who didn't want to see the Ravens get crushed would tune out and go to bed.
After last week you thought the game would be a blowout by now??  
Reply/Quote
Heartbreaking... o well
Reply/Quote