Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
(01-22-2023, 06:25 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Like the attempt

Yeah I give them credit
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:25 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Really could have used that timeout they had to blow earlier

Yeah I think I might have spiked the ball down to stop the clock instead of wasting a Time out.
Reply/Quote
Man I wished that would've worked. I'm surprised they were able to clock that ball after the burrow run.
Reply/Quote
Best you can ask for but I’m still uneasy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bengals playing well.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:19 PM)phil413 Wrote: Proud of the D, no turnovers great half. Chase won't drop the next one.

Milano (spelling?) made a great play. I would not call it a drop. 
Reply/Quote
Decent half. Let's keep it up.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Should have tried to draw them offsides and then go for the long FG. What would it have been about a 60 yarder? Why not?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:20 PM)BengalB Wrote: Yeah I agree. That was a TD as the day is long. Can't barely wobble it loose after he's already completed the play/TD.

He got tackled out of bounds after scoring. Not sure why people are conflating this with calvatrons catch.. the two are not identical.  
Reply/Quote
Should have let Maybe Mac kick it. Tongue Ninja

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Closest we've seen this year to a complete game out of the team so far.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:26 PM)matmaven Wrote: Good half.  Offensive line play was very good.  Just have to keep playing.

Very impressed with the line play thus far. They have really stepped up.
Reply/Quote
Bills are very fortunate so far. This thing is a hillbillie's heartbeat from being 28-7 or even 31-7
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:27 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Milano (spelling?) made a great play. I would not call it a drop. 

Yep. Great play by Milano to jar that ball.
Reply/Quote
I really don't like how Buffalo is hanging in there. The offense CANNOT come out buttcheeks. They're going to come out blazing and making plays.
Reply/Quote
The best the offense has looked since Carolina.
Reply/Quote
Bills:

"Afraid this team never reaches its goals with Frazier as DC."
Reply/Quote
Oh Marvin Lewis, why didnt u go for the hail mary in a playoff game...lol
Reply/Quote
Now all I want to see is the defense shut the Bills down on their opening drive of the third quarter. Remember Buffalo gets the ball after halftime.

I hope the Chiefs are pooping their pants watching this.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:25 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Shooooooooooter time!

Comfortable with a 65 yard attempt in the snow?  Why not? About the same odds as the hail Mary..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote