Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Of course it goes to Kelce. MaHomes had allllll day there. They had a nice break chatting up the officials prior to a time out and then bam. KC scores a TD.

Wtaf.
Reply/Quote
and the Bates III jerseys just hit the skid row pricing model...
Reply/Quote
Looks like Burrows son is owning daddy's team.... so far
Reply/Quote
Well, Reid is outcoaching Lou.
Reply/Quote
Score here, take a bunch of time because Mahommes can definitely go the whole field
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bates working like a top 3 safety like he wants to get paid for...
Reply/Quote
The entire country knows this will be the Kelce show …. except us?

WTH
Reply/Quote
And now desperation mode sets in...this is embarrassing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Need a TD before half
Reply/Quote
I think Bates gambled he was going to cut toward the sideline, not back towards the middle of the field.
Reply/Quote
Offense better score a TD. Defense hasn’t forced a punt yet
Reply/Quote
Too much time for Mahomes to throw the ball, and he can’t run. I don’t get it. He is not taking off down the field
Reply/Quote
...er...good thing we're a 2nd half team...hee hee hee....
Reply/Quote
Stupid mayor
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 09:42 PM)Fnbs010 Wrote: Looks like Burrows son is owning daddy's team.... so far

The Chiefs had 4th quarter lead in all 3 games. The Chiefs are way better than people on this board think.
Reply/Quote
Bates manned up with Kelce. Hilton manned up on Valdez-Scantling. They aren't doing man coverage very well and the d line isn't getting home on pass attempts. 
Reply/Quote
If we cannot get Boyd back, we are screwed.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn’t be the same if we were not behind
Reply/Quote
This isn't ideal, but didn't Romo point out that our 3 wins vs KC involved us being down going into the 4th? I'm just saying.
Reply/Quote
I love how the media creates a story then acts like "We" are the ones saying it. No one on this board thought Mahomes was really hurt. Romo thinks he is playing on a broken leg right now.
Reply/Quote