Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
So they are out of challenges now. And while the spot will be moved closer, I don't think it can be changed to a first.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think he got that. It is close even if he didn't.
Reply/Quote
last challenge for KC regardless of the outcome...
Reply/Quote
Would have been nice if the defense took the ball there. Hopefully they can get a strip at some point.
Reply/Quote
Dangerous play but he got it, shoulda been a turnover

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
We need to get more pressure on him
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 10:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So they are out of challenges now.  And while the spot will be moved closer, I don't think it can be changed to a first.

If it is closer but not a first, do they lose a TO? 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 10:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: Why? For having standards? This is an injured QB and they are not getting him down or covering middling receivers properly. 

Dude, the Chiefs have 13 points and the D forced a 3 and out off the turnover. You are delusional.
Reply/Quote
Should have punched the ball out like Baltimore game
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 10:50 PM)ah5 Wrote: Dangerous play but he got it, shoulda been a turnover

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Almost was.
Reply/Quote
Thought his forward progress was stopped anyway.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Hard to say, The angle we see is behind the ball. A camera straight down the first down marker would show a different perspective.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 10:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: If it is closer but not a first, do they lose a TO? 

I think it depends if they are challenging the spot or challenging if it was a first down?

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 10:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: If it is closer but not a first, do they lose a TO? 

No. 

It's still a 4th down. Just inches instead of one yard.
Reply/Quote
Forward progress stopped immediately. Whistle should have blow. Get ready to be screwed.
Reply/Quote
Hilton with the rare misplay in the flat that drive. Idk about some of the spots in this game. Did the zebras bet the under? Lol. 
Reply/Quote
If we knocked it out while he was reaching would they have called it down?
Reply/Quote

No, as the spot would be moved.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 10:51 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote:  Dude, the Chiefs have 13 points and the D forced a 3 and out off the turnover. You are delusional.

Oh, you don't know Joelist do you?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Thats bullshit
Reply/Quote