Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Uh oh Joe Mixon
(02-03-2023, 04:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why? Because they're weak? Frail? Too small? Such a sexist and outdated  mode of thinking.

That said, the correct answer is "you should never hit ANYONE (unless it's in defense of yourself or others)"

BTW, Soonerpeace, I'm don't mean to me it look like I'm calling you sexist or anything, just using your comment to point out that in today's world where men and women are supposed to be equal, I don't like that some people think it's never okay to hit a woman. We should be promoting the idea that it's never okay to hit ANYONE (even though there are times when it's ok).

You are right the correct word is should not never. Some of those gals at Wal-Mart are bigger than me and if they come a swinging I’m hitting them.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I know what you did last summer. Ninja

Hell... Earlier today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 02:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say this. If you're in front of me going about 10 miles below the speed limit and swerving. When I pass you and see your dumbass texting. Be prepared to feel the wrath.

Like, "International one finger salute friendship sign" wrath, or roll down the passenger side window full on WWE, "I'm going to have coitus with your left eye socket" wrath?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 02:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say this. If you're in front of me going about 10 miles below the speed limit and swerving. When I pass you and see your dumbass texting. Be prepared to feel the wrath.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 05:38 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Like, "International one finger salute friendship sign" wrath, or roll down the passenger side window full on WWE, "I'm going to have coitus with your left eye socket" wrath?  Ninja

Depends on whether I'm in the SUV listening to Hall and Oates or on the Motorcycle listening to Five Finger Death Punch 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

My guess is that they filed the charge based on her word.  Mixon's lawyer goes city prosecutor and points out that they don't have enough evidence.  Charge dropped pending further investigation.  Victim wants to pursue regardless of the investigation because they want paid.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 06:22 PM)Roland Wrote:  

My guess is that they filed the charge based on her word.  Mixon's lawyer goes city prosecutor and points out that they don't have enough evidence.  Charge dropped pending further investigation.  Victim wants to pursue regardless of the investigation because they want paid.

Well that's likely done and over with.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 08:45 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If true, he should be gone asap. He had his first strike before he ever stepped foot in the building. Seemed to be a model citizen since getting drafted, but this is it for me. Was already going to be hard to justify his salary. No reason to keep him after this.

Same. Loved how Mixon turned his life around with us, but we needed to shed his salary anyways and our RB's need to be the 
best at picking up the blitz in the NFL, he is not that. Let him go be weird somewhere else. Pointing a gun at a person is crazy 
stuff man. But it also could be a woman just lying trying to get paid money from an NFL player, it happens. 

Hope this is the case, for Mixon the person.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 06:22 PM)Roland Wrote:  

Just what I thought on the second thought. Didn't make sense in the first place. A so called victim wanting to get paid.Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 07:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just what I thought on the second thought. Didn't make sense in the first place. A so called victim wanting to get paid.Rolleyes

Bingo
Reply/Quote
more explanation on the dropped charges. CPD failed to follow procedures....but they are also claiming new evidence so we shall see

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 03:21 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I can back this up. I know people in the DA’s office and police force in Norman. Joe’s got an awful temper. He lost complete control and that girl pushed him hard and called him the “N” word. She was bad news. But you never hit a woman. I’m betting this was road rage and he was late for the trip to Buffalo.

(02-03-2023, 04:02 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Nah fam, 

If she called him the N Word, she had it coming to her 100 percent.

Please back this up, because I am not sure who you know in Norman but this lie needs to stop.  She never called him the "N" word.  

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why? Because they're weak? Frail? Too small? Such a sexist and outdated  mode of thinking.

That said, the correct answer is "you should never hit ANYONE (unless it's in defense of yourself or others)"

BTW, Soonerpeace, I'm don't mean to me it look like I'm calling you sexist or anything, just using your comment to point out that in today's world where men and women are supposed to be equal, I don't like that some people think it's never okay to hit a woman. We should be promoting the idea that it's never okay to hit ANYONE (even though there are times when it's ok).

I think it was Daniel Tosh had a stand up about hitting women. Something along the lines of:
"you come home and find your wife has drowned two of your kids. She is in the process of drowning the third. Can you pop her one then? Nope. No excuse to hit a woman." *rimshot*
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 08:31 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Please back this up, because I am not sure who you know in Norman but this lie needs to stop.  She never called him the "N" word.  

Police Officer … it’s common knowledge. Why do you think they went easy on him and David Boren and Stoops didn’t kick him off? They kicked plenty of superstars off for less.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 09:31 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Absolutely none of what either of you are saying is truth.  

There is NOT "tremendous amount of layers" to this, there is NO court testimony, and if the questioning and statements were truly read or viewed you would know this.

No police officer told you or anyone else that she called him the "N" word.  

Only Mixon's attorney made that accusation, Joe himself said that her friend called him the name, not her.

For some reason you two want to act as if you know so much regarding this, amongst other things.  I will tell everyone the truth.

The detective's name is David Freudiger.  Joe's account of the story went like this:

He was just standing outside the sandwich shop innocently and Molitor walked by and blew smoke in his face and went inside Pickleman's.  He simply followed her to ask why... then her friend called him a racial slur and she hit him.

The truth was, Mixon and his friends were harassing her. outside One of Mixon's friends said to her "It's my boys birthday what are you going to do for him?"  They made several comments.  She reacted by saying nothing and "not in a million years", Mixon stepped up and said "oh you would rather go home with a ***** ******" pointing at her friend. 

She got in his face and said "dont **** with me", Mixon replied "oh you a bad *****?" 

Her and her friend went into Picklemen's and something to the effect of "f-off" was said by one of them as Mixon and his friends kept talking...

This led Joe to follow them inside and confront them, he wanted to start shit with her friend and kept calling him gay slurs, she got up and pushed Joe, he flexed at her and she slapped him. Joe responded by knocking her out.

This is what happened and verified with video and witnesses, inside and outside. 

Joe asserted an Alford Plea and apologized. 

Let's stop with the silliness, our own Paul Daughtery has written more than one article stating the fact that she never called him a racial slur.

You might be right I knew there was a racial slur. And your account is pretty close what I remember. But… I do know several police officers and the property owner of the Pickleman’s where it happened. Now my memory may be fuzzy but I’m not reading info on the internet. I had a business right across the street from Pickleman’s for nearly 20 years. Joe has an awful temper and that night at 19 years that night he screwed up. I’m sure this road rage incident he did as well. Like I said earlier he was probably late to the facility to go to Buffalo.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 09:50 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You might be right I knew there was a racial slur. And your account is pretty close what I remember. But… I do know several police officers and the property owner of the Pickleman’s where it happened. Now my memory may be fuzzy but I’m not reading info on the internet. I had a business right across the street from Pickleman’s for nearly 20 years. Joe has an awful temper and that night at 19 years that night he screwed up. I’m sure this road rage incident he did as well. Like I said earlier he was probably late to the facility to go to Buffalo.

I still have Freudiger's email, he can tell you more I am sure.  Do you live in OK?

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 09:58 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I still have Freudiger's email, he can tell you more I am sure.  Do you live in OK?

Norman

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 10:04 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Norman

You comment on here as if you are in the Bengals building so often, you have someone feeding you info daily?

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 10:06 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You comment on here as if you are in the Bengals building so often, you have someone feeding you info daily?

Not in the least. Never been to Cincinnati

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 09:31 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Absolutely none of what either of you are saying is truth.  

There is NOT "tremendous amount of layers" to this, there is NO court testimony, and if the questioning and statements were truly read or viewed you would know this.

No police officer told you or anyone else that she called him the "N" word.  

Only Mixon's attorney made that accusation, Joe himself said that her friend called him the name, not her.

For some reason you two want to act as if you know so much regarding this, amongst other things.  I will tell everyone the truth.

The detective's name is David Freudiger.  Joe's account of the story went like this:

He was just standing outside the sandwich shop innocently and Molitor walked by and blew smoke in his face and went inside Pickleman's.  He simply followed her to ask why... then her friend called him a racial slur and she hit him.

The truth was, Mixon and his friends were harassing her. outside One of Mixon's friends said to her "It's my boys birthday what are you going to do for him?"  They made several comments.  She reacted by saying nothing and "not in a million years", Mixon stepped up and said "oh you would rather go home with a ***** ******" pointing at her friend.  (f-ing fa.ggot)

She got in his face and said "dont **** with me", Mixon replied "oh you a bad *****?" 

Her and her friend went into Picklemen's and something to the effect of "f-off" was said by one of them as Mixon and his friends kept talking...

This led Joe to follow them inside and confront them, he wanted to start shit with her friend and kept calling him gay slurs, she got up and pushed Joe, he flexed at her and she slapped him. Joe responded by knocking her out.

This is what happened and verified with video and witnesses, inside and outside. 

Joe asserted an Alford Plea and apologized. 

Let's stop with the silliness, our own Paul Daughtery has written more than one article stating the fact that she never called him a racial slur.

You have to be joking. 

- In the end, the police stated they could NOT find witnesses to corroborate her story. 

- In the end, the police found multiple witnesses that VERIFIED Mixon's version of the events.

- The victim magically could recount in great detail a bunch of things that everyone said/did to her... yet when asked about what she said and did, her memory suddenly was hazzy and she had periods of not recalling her role in the escalation of the altercation.

The police found her to NOT be honest in these statements. She remembers all of this detail of everyone else's acrions that night while she was absolutely hammered and, yet, has no recollection of her own actions.... This is BS.

- The victim hit Joe first and her gay friend in the group DID, in fact, call him the N word. This was VERIFIED by several witnesses the police interviewed. The victim also admitted to someone may have called him that, but also said her memory was hazy and she couldn't remember who. Joe said it was her gay friend. Remember, police said they found Joe to be credible in his statements.

^ As I said in my previous post, if the above victim were a male who shoved Joe after having words w him and then got punched, this wouldn't be a story because most would say the dude deserved it.

BTW, she shoved/hit him 2x. Only the 2nd was actually caught on camera. The first punch knocked his glasses off.

- The Victim has a history of arrests and a criminal record. This was not some innocent college girl.

- Mixon's friend admitted to asking her to suck Joe's D because it was his birthday. When her gay friend started talking ish at the group in trying to defend her, a homophobic slur was used. This is how it all escalated. 

- In her statement regarding the incident she stated she wished she had handled things differently leading up to her pushing him and whatever she allegidly didn't say (she clearly said it) to provoke getting punched.

- If I recall, Joe followed her inside to apologize to her so they could all leave and she shoved him and insulted him, which lead to the punch. She was virtually black out drunk.

- Interesringly enough, Joe Mixon's side is the one who released the video footage. The victim's attorney and the prosecutor tried to stop them from showong it because it showed her as the agressor.

There are a great many articles on what happened written at various timelines. They contain a lot of different quotes, statements, verification of facts, etc. I have read a ton of them and these all seem to be common threads to the incident. That is what I meant by court statements. That was a poor choice of words. Statements to police would be much more appropriate.

^ To me, those are all interesting layers to the story over and above "Joe Mixon pinched a sweet innocent college girl".

I am not jaded to think Joe Mixon's a perfect human because he wears orange and can run fast. But there are layers, as I said, to what happened that night 8 years ago that leads me to just not care about it.
Reply/Quote