Forbes still out there for the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
all that crap for a linebacker from iowa state... ok
Reply/Quote
That’s a huge reach by the jets
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:00 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Love this kid lmao

Yeah I would be all in for more like this kid and fewer like the embarrassing Chiefs fluff fest we got earlier. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:00 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Poor kids got cancer and he’s a Jets fan?  Gotta feel bad for him

But seriously I love seeing these Make a Wish kids announce picks. Just awesome

One thats a great god damn pick for the Jets.

Two, the kid killed it lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
CB will be there. So will TE and WR.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Njigba still on the board is criminal
Reply/Quote
McDonald to the Jets at #14 is the first guy iutside my top 22.

I need 3 (or 4 if Levis is still out there) for guaranteed happy camper status.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:56 PM)TKUHL Wrote: QB FALLS IN Pitts lap last year, now they get what might be the best OT in this draft. Damn I hate that team.

Pitt was aggressive.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:01 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Forbes still out there for the Bengals.

Porter and Gonzales. Was For es higher on their board or did they think they’d be gone. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:01 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Forbes still out there for the Bengals.

Yeah 10 picks to go though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I am so tired of hearing people scream "LETS GOOO!!" It's so cringy
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:59 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: And release Boyd?  JSN is a talented receiver but I don't think we'd do it. 

Boyd is likely not returning next season. A WR does makes sense this year.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:02 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Njigba still on the board is criminal

Spread Slot receivers will slide. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Nope he gone
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:02 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Njigba still on the board is criminal

He's almost strictly a slot receiver. Those guys don't tend to go as high. If you look at all of the top slot guys in the league, only one of them was a first rounder. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:03 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Yeah 10 picks to go though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gone
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Bryan Bresee is kind of my sleeper pick as a 3T choice.
Reply/Quote
Any LT needy teams left now that the run has picked that position clean?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:02 PM)jj22 Wrote: Porter and Gonzales. Was For es higher on their board or did they think they’d be gone. 

Probably think they'd be gone. Wouldn't be the first time. Leon Hall and Tyler Eifert were guys the Bengals thought would be long gone when they picked. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote