Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
Take Mayer, gimme that beast blocker Washington
Reply/Quote
I feel like Nolan Smith goes in next 2 picks.
Reply/Quote
Laughing at the guy searching through the hats behind Kincaid looking for Buffalo. The four hats in front were Bengals Cowboys Packers Chargers. All the teams everyone thought might pick him
Reply/Quote
Really is setting up for the Bengals to get out of round 1 and give that 5th year option for a team wanting a QB.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:14 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I think Branch may still be in play. He's intriguing.

He's very unathletic
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:14 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I think Branch may still be in play. He's intriguing.

I'd rather Smith than Branch. We just got Branch in Hill last year. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:13 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: stewy has me blocked, but how obnoxious are you that you think anyone cares about you announcing who is on your block list lmaoo

How could you say such a thing and him not be able to see it Tongue
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:12 AM)Synric Wrote: Ugh looks like Mayer to Dallas and Murphy to Jacksonville. Leaves the Bengals in a trade the hell out of there situation.

I think you are correct. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:11 AM)WrongVerb Wrote: That Kincaid has some monster hands.

Watch Kincaid eat the Bengals alive, as TEs so often have in the past. I preferred Mayer, but would have preferred Kincaid go to the NFC.
Reply/Quote
Mayer and Porter likely gone. Hyatt is my pick.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Dallas about to let clock expire. Get ready to sprint our pick in! Haha. Remember the year that happened?
Reply/Quote
Dallas with a shocker! You can tell they took a DT from Riddick.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:15 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Really is setting up for the Bengals to get out of round 1 and give that 5th year option for a team wanting a QB.

Safe bet
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:15 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like Nolan Smith goes in next 2 picks.

Dallas has Parsons. 
Reply/Quote
Slap hands jerry!

(Joke credit to you k ow who).
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:16 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: How could you say such a thing and him not be able to see it Tongue

as long as you saw it, Im happy

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Nm
Reply/Quote
These war rooms are so damn cringe. Bunch of old white boomers dapping each other up.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:16 AM)jj22 Wrote: Mayer and Porter likely gone. Hyatt is my pick.

Seems a bit of a reach, no? 
Reply/Quote
Smith to Dallas.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote