Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Bucs D looking like the real deal.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 02:40 PM)Whacked Wrote: As usual - D working their tails off to keep us in it as the anemic offense takes their good old time trying to catch up.

The one bright spot - “SO FAR” - OLine holding up

The oline has been horrible.. What are you watching? Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pratt wanting that first Game Ball of the season.

I’m a fan

Dude is a beast.

Was last yaar too.

So glad we locked him up
Reply/Quote
SF helping our cause
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Definitely a Browns kind of quarter

Not very impressive so far. Zac play calling is questionable and the O line hasn’t looked very good. A lot of Chubb’s runs are behind big holes from his O line

Just confirms that the Bengals will need to go OL/DL in the first couple rounds of the draft
Reply/Quote
D may have to score points today
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I’m accustomed to disappointment from this team, especially in week one. Today is no different.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
FGA
Reply/Quote
Calling this a win for the defense.
Reply/Quote
Bad throw from Watson again.
Reply/Quote
Heres an idea guys.....How about we target Chase and/or throw it more than 10 yards downfield?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
0-3
Reply/Quote
Conditions aren’t helping going the other way in 2nd quarter might help us here.

Really need the offence to wake up defence keeping us in this so far
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 02:42 PM)Tony Wrote: The oline has been horrible.. What are you watching? Lol

Lol. You’re right. I meant from a sack-standpoint. I honestly thought JB wouldve gotten his limbs ripped off by now
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 02:40 PM)Whacked Wrote: As usual - D working their tails off to keep us in it as the anemic offense takes their good old time trying to catch up.

The one bright spot - “SO FAR” - OLine holding up

Defense wins championships. I’m impressed with the secondary.
Reply/Quote
Ok. Only down 3.

Offense needs to wake TFU
Reply/Quote
D is holding up well.

Here comes the obligatory first down run for two yards, followed by two 3 step drops/dinky pass attemps and a punt.
Reply/Quote
All of this questioning of our offensive genius HC must stop…
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 02:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Definitely a Browns kind of quarter

Not very impressive so far. Zac play calling is questionable and the O line hasn’t looked very good. A lot of Chubb’s runs are behind big holes from his O line

Just confirms that the Bengals will need to go OL/DL in the first couple rounds of the draft

Early mocks have us taking the Coleman kid out of FSU. Read into that what you will or take it with a grain of salt. Just passing on something I read. Ts, I don't disagree with you.
Reply/Quote
San Fran shitting on Pittsburg
-Housh
Reply/Quote