Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
One score game again. Now the D needs to stop them and Burrow needs to get his head out of his ass and make some accurate passes.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:03 PM)Rattler Wrote: The weakest link again...Pollack coaches nobody up...

Jonah sucks and will always suck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Burrow is 7-18 for 44yds. He was better in last year's opener.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I can’t tell, but they are saying the Browns are playing man. JaMarr and Tee need to beat that and the line has to give Joe time.

1 pass Joe overthrew Tee, the other Tee got his hand on it, the other Tee ran a go route and Burrow didn't expect that and rolled his eyes
Reply/Quote
The play calling has been questionable and Burrow's accuracy is off. The line actually is overall doing what should be enough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow entered this game holding the NFL all time record for career completion percentage. Thinking that won't be the case at the end of the day.
Reply/Quote
And the "defense" promptly blows coverage...
Reply/Quote
Why are we letting these wr wide open
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:04 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Burrow is 7-18 for 44yds. He was better in last year's opener.

That TD/INT ratio looking far better this time though!
Reply/Quote
omg so if you throw it deep you can get yards? WHAT??!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Why can’t the 275 million dollar man pass line that?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:03 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Burrow please get it together! Half the time he’s not on the same page as the receivers and the other half he’s not even giving them a chance

After watching Joe Burrow play a little over two quarters I believe he’s still hurt. He can’t push off with his right calf.
Reply/Quote
If Watson starts warming up

50-3
Reply/Quote
Shoulda put a clause in that big contract they get to dock him 1/2 million bucks every wild, missed pass..  Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:06 PM)grampahol Wrote: Shoulda put a clause in that big contract they get to dock him 1/2 million bucks every wild, missed pass..  Ninja

So he'll owe us money buy Week 3 at this point? Mike Brown... forever a financial genius!!
Reply/Quote
Just tossed it straight to him. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
****. Hendrickson hurt.
Reply/Quote
Hold then interception
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals suck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
DAX HILL INT!!!
Reply/Quote