This is niiiiiiiiice
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Two longest drives of the season on the road against best defense in football

PRIMETIME MCCARRON!!!!
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Nice to see Peyton Manning still active in commercials.
Reply/Quote
Grind....grind....grind....
Rock On
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: Instead of taking digs at our injured starting QB how bout we just enjoy that the team is playing well so far tonight?

I hope I don't come off as taking digs at Andy.  Andy is a good QB.  But McCarron is a deep threat type of QB that goes well with Green.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He's no Antonio brown.

Yeah I know....he isn't getting his ass kicked in the first half like the Stoolers were. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I need to eat some serious crow.

I had AJ and the O pegged as dead in the water.

Wow. Completely stunned and elated.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:14 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Did Denver D quit?

No, we've never run to the weak side in the Wildcat.  They played it that way and got burned for it.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:13 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think this is how he always would have been with the right type of QB.  I am a fan of Andy, but he and AJG are not a good match.  AJM and AJG are.

Andy fan here too, but to have both of these guys is a luxury few teams ever get. Call this a pleasant surprise !
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
What happened to the espn announcers, did they die or something?
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I've been a fan longer than you've been alive. Thanks. Come to find out I was wrong about what? Are you drunk?

Nooooo. Stop there! Enjoy the game, ignore negativity. I've been loving your positive energy tonight. Keep it going. :)
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I heard his name mentioned once tonight, before this post

Go back and read the thread. We've already had a few posts making comments about things like QB controversies and putting Andy on the bench and so forth.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah I know....he isn't getting his ass kicked in the first half like the Stoolers were. Ninja

The dude is selective about his replies, he has to root for us. He probably has an orange towel today.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We need a turnover
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:14 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Did Denver have a mental breakdown there?  Excellent.

Not a breakdown. You have to guard those receivers because Sanu can throw. Idk how many times that pulling lineman thing can work but hey run it until they stop it
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: Instead of taking digs at our injured starting QB how bout we just enjoy that the team is playing well so far tonight?

Those 4 playoff losses in a row keep criticism close to the cuff unfortunately.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
I'll go ahead and say it: If McCarron keeps balling out against the #1 defense, he's earned the starting job.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:17 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: We need a turnover

It's our only hope
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
How about a pick 6 here.
Reply/Quote
A hot take from the Broncos Board

Quote:
PhoenixDread;5323971 Wrote:If I'm Cincy's punter I'd be upset at the possibility of not being able to punt and get some thin air stats
Reply/Quote