Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-28-2015, 11:42 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I swear you guys expect us to have pressure and perfect coverage on every single play this is a good team they're gonna make some plays we just gotta make more plays

This all the way. Just like it was doom and gloom when we lose and you look up its only 3 losses with 11 wins....
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:44 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised to see whoever Denver's backup is in the second half.  Osweiler looks hurt.

Tim Teboner?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
14-3

yeah i'll take that

Reply/Quote
Who dey!!!!!
McCarron looking every bit a man amongst men.
Reply/Quote
Won the first half.
Come out strong w/ pick 6
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
That was pretty much a great half of football!! I loved it other than a couple plays. We need to come out and play the same way in the second half.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Effing Nugent...

Why couldn't we keep Brown?
Reply/Quote
Andre Smith is balling. Gonna be a tough call on him this off season
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
great great half!!! Who Dey!!!!!

How much of this primetime swag is because of McCarron at Q.B.??? Or, is it Marv and staff making strides in primetime coaching?
Reply/Quote
Denver statistically has had horrible 2nd halves with Brock the last 3 games, we squash their 1st drive I believe it continues until the end.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
FYI: NFL.com has a headline stating Dalton not expected back before the Divisional Round
Reply/Quote
Aren't the Broncos one of the worst teams in the second half?
Reply/Quote
Keep knocking him down.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Andre Smith is balling. Gonna be a tough call on him this off season

He!looks real good today
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Man I need that nuge FG back.

YUP!

17-0 vs 14-3

Sad
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: FYI: NFL.com has a headline stating Dalton not expected back before the Divisional Round

Hopefully not an issue. I have some increased confidence in McCarron anyways. Wouldn't be ideal but he's shown this half that he can do well under pressure and make strong throws.
Reply/Quote
Keep the petal down boys
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Andre Smith is balling. Gonna be a tough call on him this off season

Do you think they have already decided, with back to back OT picks?
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:47 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Aren't the Broncos one of the worst teams in the second half?

Yes. But we can't assume they will suck this game's 2nd half 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:48 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Do you think they have already decided, with back to back OT picks?

IDK, they come pretty cheap. Couple more years to develope. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote