Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-29-2015, 12:10 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Can we please just dominate a team for once instead of letting them right back in n the game.....God!

Didn't see the Rams or 49ers games?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why do I feel a pick 6 coming for Denver?? Just one of those types on intuition Bengals fans have developed over the years
Reply/Quote
I'd say at least 3 here, but hell, can't even count on that
Reply/Quote
Did Manning give everyone on offense HGH at the half?

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:07 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: wtf....that's all on you Marv and Guenther!!!

Exactly.  Guenther who has zero balls...when he decides to blitz is so afraid of getting beat he never moves his CBs to right up on the WRs.  It's so gosh damn obvious every time.  Where are you going to throw it 3rd and 5 and CBs are playing 7 yards off.  

It is just ***** stupid play calling by a garbage discount Cooridinator who lives solely off the talent he has.  Then blames players when his BS playcalling doesn't work.  

Only that dumb piece of shit can hold this defense back by calling plays that give our defense zero chance.
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling that Nugents miss is going to hurt us
Reply/Quote
Bomb to Green
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:08 AM)Utts Wrote: can't blame it all on Nudge, but he did aid them in that FG before half

17-10 at least.  I doubt they'd have even got the 3.  Momentum.

Nuge has to go.  He's one of 2 kickers to not even make a 50+ yarder this year.  Weak leg.  Should've kept Josh Brown.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:11 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Didn't see the Rams or 49ers games?

Or both browns games lol
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:09 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Dear god there are a bunch of whiners in here!

Well, if it weren't for being down this road before.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:08 AM)Utts Wrote: can't blame it all on Nudge, but he did aid them in that FG before half
I blame it on Nugent.  That missed FG, which should have been EASY for a professional kicker especially at high altitude, completely killed our momentum and gave it to Denver
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:08 AM)OandB Wrote: Did we just lose Hall???  Are we limping into  the playoffs Again????

Is he out?
Reply/Quote
And as usual Hill for nothing. Here comes the three and out or turnover...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Running Hill on first was not a good play call by Hue on that first down imo. Predictable!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:11 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Why do I feel a pick 6 coming for Denver??  Just one of those types on intuition Bengals fans have developed over the years

Lol, I was thinking the same thing
Reply/Quote
Worst thing about that drive.....it got the crowd back into it!!
Reply/Quote
And here it comes.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
No call when denver does it every play last drive....
Reply/Quote
And the folding begins
Reply/Quote
Lol
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote