Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals***
The Bengals lost a LOT of talent from last year. Bates, Bell, Hurst.......and I'll include Samaje too. Anyone else?
Reply/Quote
This team is flatter than day old coke
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: OB wishing he stayed in KC

He was part the f the problem.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Burrow's injury is still a factor here I would have preferred McCarron to have started.
Reply/Quote
If you dont try and get the 1st you wont get it

DIdnt think id have to say this about a NFL level coach but.....if you dont throw the ball further than 2 yards its very unlikely you get 1st downs......
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I hate commercials
Reply/Quote
When is the great Ja”Mar at? Ghost receiver

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Well if Burrows just going to do that, then he doesn’t need to play. That’s a guy scared to get hit and take a chance. Useless.
Reply/Quote
The defense will get another stop. I see progress on that side of the ball.
Reply/Quote
Huber

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis in the house...

[Image: QRLgRCp.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: Zac is infamous for his pass play calls behind the first down line on third down. Makes them super easy to defend.

Still thought it was 3rd and 1
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:41 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: So glad I backed out of going to this game

With that attitude I can assume the folks you were going with are too. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is not the same QB. He is not playing well and looks lifeless like he’s afraid to get hurt or something.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:41 PM)Emphasis Wrote: If Burrow's injury is still a factor here I would have preferred McCarron to have started.

Child please
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:41 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: So glad I backed out of going to this game

There is no game this season you should go to unless they make the playoffs. They have less than 50% chance of winning any game.
Reply/Quote
That was a hell of a catch
Reply/Quote
DB’s are just not good enough to cover anyone
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 09:41 PM)Emphasis Wrote: If Burrow's injury is still a factor here I would have preferred McCarron to have started.

McCarron has been here for 2 days.
Reply/Quote
Do we have a chuck sizzle returning punts tonight
Reply/Quote