***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals***
(09-25-2023, 10:13 PM)Housh Wrote: That sack isnt on Volson or Karras

Joe has to ***** move a little bit

He can't move, at all Whatever

Reply/Quote
Edible/4 Loko time?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They seriously seriously gotta think hard about benching Burrow... He's not right
Reply/Quote
F*** Brad Robbins. What a horrible pick.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Soooo who we drafting with our Top 5 pick? Thinking we should trade down for multiple first round picks.
Reply/Quote
This is really depressing.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:15 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: He can't move, at all Whatever

EVen I couldve got out the pocket for a throw away there. Joe just starred down his guy on the right and didnt even see Donald
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bench Burrow or run the f’n ball. You have a gimp QB who has thrown it 17 more times than you’ve run it.
Reply/Quote
Sign the punt god already.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Again, the Boo Bird stink at the game. It's a 6 to 3 game against a very tough Rams team. No respect for the guts Burrow is showing, and no understanding of NFL football. They know Kentucky Basketball, but they don't know a thing about NFL Football.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Davey Shula and Klingler could hardly do worse than this shit show...
Reply/Quote
STILL running 99% of plays from the shotgun, well done Zac you ***** moron
Reply/Quote
So far Tees looked like week 1 Tee. Pass dropped and one right through his hands. We need him to show up. So many miscues on Offense
Reply/Quote
We drafted this guy....and kept him.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Mental that a season filled with so much promise is falling away because of a ***** pulled muscle.

Run the ball and throw the odd short pass if needs be just do something to make us look half competitive Zac ffs.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:15 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: He can't move, at all Whatever

In my humble opinion the Bengals would be better off with a more mobile quarterback until Joe gets better.
Reply/Quote
This season is over. No hope. BTW who was the dumbass that decided to draft this sorry excuse of a punter. HE SUCKS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
At this offensive pace I don't think I will make it to 11 tonight.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:16 PM)kevin Wrote: Again, the Boo Bird stink at the game.  It's a 6 to 3 game against a very tough Rams team.  No respect for the guts Burrow is showing, and no understanding of NFL football.  They know Kentucky Basketball, but they don't know a thing about NFL Football.

Our fans arent stupid. They are booing execution and playcalling. Not the players.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:12 PM)Housh Wrote: I dont see how this offense scores points bro.

I do not see how when you NEVER go deep
Not going to score much with Burrow not full strength.  Mainly FG's and an occasional TD but that's going to be it.  Telling you the Bengals would be better off with Browning right now.  Give Joe the time he needs to fully heal.  Browning can keep the Bengals in playoff contention.
Reply/Quote