Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Marvin! Take the training wheels off McCarron and let's go out and win this one for Bengal fans everywhere!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
I just do NOT understand how we cannot outrun the gunners and get a block for Tate??
Reply/Quote
Did Mike Brown make a deal with Marvin that Marvin can control every aspect of this team except specials belong to Mike.

Because for the life of me I cannot understand why Nugent and Tate are still around.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:42 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I cringe every time I see Tate catching punts

Like Palmer throwing comebacks.
Reply/Quote
Brandon Tate ducks monkey poop at punt returning... May he read this live on Jimmy Kimmel!!!
Reply/Quote
Tate is in a no win situation when his backup is Pacman
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Is Brandon Tate dating Marvin Lewis's daughter? Why do we keep him?
Reply/Quote
Are we absolutely serious that Pacman Jones is'nt allowed to return 1 damn punt? All we need is 1 damn punt. God damn i want to fire Tate mid-game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Brandon Tate is pure trash

How can we continue to have him returning punts and kicks

He literally breaks one tackle a game if that
Reply/Quote
That missed field goal... Killer man..
Reply/Quote
Taint!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We get a TD here and this will be a whole diff ball game no turnovers tho please
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
It's getting damn near impossible to defend Tate

Reply/Quote
We need to score a TD here and then our D can hold them the rest of the game.  Let's get AJ to AJ going again.
Reply/Quote
When you need a spark and you put in your CB to return punts over your regular returner, you probably need a new ***** returner.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:43 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Bengals special teams play has sucked tonight.

Not great....atleast they haven't turned the ball over!! D-
Reply/Quote
This game is there for the taking. Need one drive.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:42 AM)Joelist Wrote: And Tate boneheads it as usual...

Nothing Tate could have done about that.  The gunner was on him before he could react
Reply/Quote
Get that TD now.

Play action calls needed.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:44 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We need to score a TD here and then our D can hold them the rest of the game.  Let's get AJ to AJ going again.

Yes yes and more yes. We need AJ to AJ to get going again. How about a shot downfield?
Reply/Quote