Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Huber doing his Mike Nugent impersonation
Reply/Quote
Wade Philips is toying with Hue in the second half..
Reply/Quote
NOW we can use a turnover. It's the missing ingredient to our assured success....we gotta take back the momentum here.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:47 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Crap.  We are falling apart on O.  Once again the D is going to have to hang tough and win this for us.  They will start to wear out soon if our offense can't figure something out.

Our offense isn't falling apart.  It's out dumbass offense coordinator that's coming apart.  Nothing but totally MORONIC calls in the second half
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:46 AM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Ugh....what happened to this team at half time

I wish we had a receiver like A.J. Green to throw to, oh wait, we do.

Just do what other teams would do
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Denver has everything going there way now.

Ced in clutch.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:46 AM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Ugh....what happened to this team at half time

Denver made good adjustments and we made none or poor ones.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote

Marvin thinks 14 points is good enough. Prevent mode activated 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Defense is gonna have to come up with a TO
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:48 AM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Why did the gameplan change so dramatically at halftime on offense?  We have some talented receivers, use them. It worked pretty damn well in the first half.

I think it's got more to do w DENVERS D changing. 
Reply/Quote
Another throw to a non-wr. That was his first read. Even if it was caught not enough for a 1st down.

Why hasn't Hue called a single play to AJ Green?

I ***** hate this team when they start doing stupid stuff like this. Why? The only way we lose is if they stop our playmakers. Why is Hue doing this for them?

Evidently halftime adjustments for us means changing what we are doing that works instead of making them stop us.
Reply/Quote
Falling apart..
Reply/Quote
This is basic stuff. Mass protect and use motion and shifts to get the WR open and throw it downfield.
Reply/Quote
We gotta get a drive where we get a couple first downs. 12 mins left is a lot of time
Reply/Quote
It's our defense makes the play or we blow the biggest opportunity we've had in decades
Reply/Quote
:/
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:49 AM)Whacked Wrote: I think it's got more to do w DENVERS D changing. 

Not really though. A lot of man coverage still.
Reply/Quote

Wade Phillips happened.....no more single coverage on Green , exposing our offensive limitations with a rookie at QB.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
ouch
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Denver seems to always luck out at home. Oh son of a B!!
Reply/Quote