Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Put Tycen in at safety already
Reply/Quote
This team sucks. This is a forgone must win snd they let avsorry offense drive it on them?
Those who were saying Scott sucks are 100% correct
Reply/Quote
We looked so good that first drive and have been atrocious since this play calling and Burrows injury are killing us.
Reply/Quote
I just saw 3 plays the Titans ran that ZT has not even bothered to call
Stop and go route to the X WR
Seam route to the TE
Play action to the motion man
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:03 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Burrow will have to carry the offense now.

Ok. Then it’s official - game over.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I don't like that.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:01 PM)treee Wrote: Nick Scott looked like he was running in mud there smh

There was so high expectations in the pre-season and they are
Playing like SHIT every game. This team is in the bottom half of the league. NOT good and disappointing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:03 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Our secondary sucks, never seen a team leave so many people wide open. It never happens to us, when we are on offense.

Losing Von Bell and Jessie Bates is painful.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:02 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: It’s a long game guys, and down only one score. The sky is not falling yet. ?

Not over but play calling needs to come up with and answer to the sell out blitz pretty quick (before half).
Reply/Quote
The ol’ “don’t actually try to get yards or score” offense is sure explosive isn’t it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Great. now his elbow is hurt
Reply/Quote
Great, a banged-up Burrow is all we need.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It looks like the Bengals saw something after the first drive that made them want to try to deep shots but Tennessee's blitz is getting to Burrow before it can materialize.

Defense giving up too many big plays on the back end. Tannehill is good for some mistakes but if you keep doing it, you'll pay.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:02 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: It’s a long game guys, and down only one score.  The sky is not falling yet.  ?

This is where we say it's over and then we win and start wondering who we are going to beat in The AFC championship game.  
Reply/Quote
And now we're behind the sticks...
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Great, a banged-up Burrow is all we need.

He already was

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Team Charmin at it again.
Reply/Quote
3 & out
Reply/Quote
Zac has abandoned the run. Which you knew he would.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
God this offense is pure trash
Reply/Quote