Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(10-01-2023, 03:12 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Let's run shotgun 99 percent of the time, no play action and dump off 5 yards every play.

Zac Taylor offense

But Bfine says there isn’t anything wrong with Taylor’s play calling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If you’re the D——wouldn’t you start giving up?

This O couldn’t beat Elder H.S.
Reply/Quote
It’s time for the Bengals to score a first half touchdown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:13 PM)Destro Wrote: At least the Steelers are losing.

you know its bad when you begin the sentence with "...At least.."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s time for the Bengals to score a first half touchdown.

Without one, this game is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I’m tired of faking this shit

This team is pure trash and this offense is the worst I’ve ever seen
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We just need to score before half and Lou will make the needed adjustments at half.

If the offense could produce something, anything, this wouldn't seem so daunting.
Reply/Quote
If this is the best Burrow can play at the moment, just sit him
Reply/Quote
Omg!! A screen! Wow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Sad 
(10-01-2023, 03:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Shoulda beat the rams in that SB. Stafford was our easiest chance it’s over now

A few seconds away from it
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s time for the Bengals to score a first half touchdown.

They have done that, what, once in the past three games. You have too high of expectations

Reply/Quote
Seasons over
At least we can remember the SB year.
Just taking a step back each year. Can never have sustained success like good franchises do.
Reply/Quote
Taylor has never been the answer. we need a new coach.
Reply/Quote
Even an 8 yard gain is tough
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:12 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I said this last week, and we rallied to win,,but at what point do we just tank the year?

1-4? 1-5? Does Taylor's seat get hot at all?

I'm no enormous Taylor fanboy, but no doubt the past couple of years has earned leeway, and the QB is clearly injured.

That said, the playcalling is not it and there are clearly fair criticisms to be levied his way.

The bigger criticism today in my opinion... is the defence. The titans are putrid with the ball. What the hell is out defence doing??
Reply/Quote
At the very least they need to revert to the Chase game plan from last week and make them prove they can stop it. That and run the ball.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:15 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: They have done that, what, once in the past three games.  You have too high of expectations

SPecial teams did but this offense hasnt
Reply/Quote
The offense did not just allow easy back to back TDs on explosive plays. That is 100% on the defense blowing coverages.
Reply/Quote
Wilcox needs to be involved earlier. He sets the tone.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:14 PM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: If this is the best Burrow can play at the moment, just sit him

I think we're a couple of weeks from sitting him for the year anyway. This team is just not playing well enough to carry him to enough victories to make his game time worth it.
Reply/Quote