Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Derrick Henry better QB than burrow
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wow, wide open.

They're not coming back from 24-3.  Put in Browning for the second half and get him some game time.

I agree
Reply/Quote
Our offensive line coach is an utter dumbass

Our offensive coordinators are vanilla as hell and can’t design plays to save their lives.

Our QB is pure trash after getting paid

And even worse our owner is still MB. So we’re not changing shit up for at least a decade
-Housh
Reply/Quote
24-3 plus the ball to start 2nd. Plus our O is anemic. Might be over?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice .. 1-3 for sure

Bengals offense is near the bottom of the league after 3.5 games, might be last after this game. I don't know how the couple or so people that defend Taylor and Callahan can keep on defending them, but this offense is worse than most of the 1990's offenses.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The defense can stop teams, but they keep getting left out on the field and worn down because of offensive ineffectiveness.

This
Reply/Quote
Wasn't it obvious?
Reply/Quote
We are officially the CLOWNS of the AFC where people run plays w a 1% chance —- and embarrass us.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:29 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: You knew that was coming

Like what is 96 doing? You know his responsibility was to be covering that guy and he just reacts like an absolute idiot. Everyone in the stadium knew that was a jump pass. 
Reply/Quote
Pathetic preparation, pathetic execution, pathetic offense. Pathetic defense. Just pathetic.
Reply/Quote
Team totally dependent on a healthy Burrow.

Going to be a long season

Recommend we all be happy about FC Cincinnati. The Bengals 2023 season is over
Reply/Quote
Mmmm the 90s are like a warm comfy blanket
Reply/Quote
Bungles are back
Reply/Quote
I'm not totally shocked at the inept offense, but the incredible suckiness of the defense is shocking.
Reply/Quote
This team is boring and stupid.

They're no fun to watch anymore.
Should've never gave burrow all that money before the start of the year.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Timeout and still leaves someone open.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: WORST DEFENSE IN NFL HISTORY....

That's one of the dumbest statements I've seen in some time.  Did you not see the Bronco's effort one week ago?  This group is 1000x better than their effort was.
Reply/Quote
We have 4 seconds. If all goes well...we can throw a 3 yard pass to a te.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 24-3 plus the ball to start 2nd. Plus our O is anemic. Might be over?

Well considering the absolute state of this defence... our offence will need another 46 points in the 2nd half to win this, at the current pace. 

Im not convinced Joe Burrow passes for 46 yards in the 2nd half. I think we might lose this one yes.
Reply/Quote
Dalton > Tannehill > JB
Reply/Quote