Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(10-01-2023, 03:58 PM)Trademark Wrote: Tannehill out slinging our $275 million QB...

That contract gets worse by the day. Worse ROI than the panama canal.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who was making the great halftime adjustments last year? Appears whoever that was has been lost. Sure isn’t anyone we have now.
Reply/Quote
No consistency in reffing. We had some big calls go our way the first half but now it’s just getting ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:57 PM)treee Wrote: We're really gonna be in a rebuild immediately after signing all these guys to multi year contracts. Disastrous.

A healthy Burrow and creative play caller / scheme designer would go along way. Unfortunately, they don't have either right now. 
Reply/Quote
2nd and 22 will be a TD
Reply/Quote
Surprised no roughing the qb call there with Tannenhill on ground and Bengals laid a hand on him.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:37 PM)Housh Wrote: O line isn’t even playing bad

Titans are sending blitzes every play that are only working because Joe refuses to move his ass in the pocket. I refuse to let the line take the blame for this BS

YOU CANT BLOCK FOR A STATUE

He's not refusing to move, he CAN'T!  And that is absolutely KILLING us.
Reply/Quote
3rd down, wide open down the middle for a first down. Penalty, injury , commercial rinse and repeat. This is getting so hard to watch.
Reply/Quote
If they complete a seam here I’m turning this shot off
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Wish I had not cut the grass before the game, now I got nothing to do. Maybe I can glue the blades of grass back on and cut it again
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:01 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Surprised no roughing the qb call there with Tannenhill on ground and Bengals laid a hand on him.

For all the comments about refs, both teams only have 4 penalties.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:01 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Wish I had not cut the grass before the game, now I got nothing to do. Maybe I can glue the blades of grass back on and cut it again

The ol' Mow and Sew!
Reply/Quote
3rd down penalty every time
Reply/Quote
Another fuxking slant lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And the slant is easy money. We got lucky they didn't give up another first down.
Reply/Quote
The Titans are in the mist of a nine minute drive and they’ve only gained about 45 yards. How is that possible?
Reply/Quote
Only 4 yards away lmao.

Still, a stop! 4 possession game now. Can't believe I'm typing that today.
Reply/Quote
Well that different, no TD. Maybe defense is catching their wind
Reply/Quote
24 pts down. Ain't no way in hell. Joey can't throw the ball more than 10 yards down field.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:02 PM)Housh Wrote: Another fuxking slant lol

Not sure why we aren’t running those ourselves. They’re always open and don’t require much blocking
Reply/Quote