Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(10-01-2023, 04:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: How can this talented and loaded roster suck so bad?

Our coach is an analytics nerd whose too ***** to tell Burrow to do PA’s and get under center

Even better he’s totally inept at play design.

His plays suck so hard they only work when our line gives 4 seconds to throw
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Well I can't believe it came to this but I switched to red zone. Man this team is hard to watch. The Browns are playing they're backup QB and aren't getting beat as bad as us. Burrows injury is a big part but I think it exposed other issues that we need to address.
Reply/Quote
Big time buyers remorse on the Burrow contract. When is the earliest they can get out of it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Tannehill has much better touch than JB
Reply/Quote
North Korea will use this Bengals offense film as a way of torture, I bet Kim Jong-Un is already on the phone with Mike Brown discussing the negotiations.
Reply/Quote
Playaction works.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: Big time buyers remorse on the Burrow contract. When is the earliest they can get out of it?

Gonna take some heavy crowd-sourcing. Kickstarter.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Someone's head needs to roll after this game. You can not come out looking like this with 2 division losses and a losing record.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:12 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Why is Joe Burrow even out there Mellow

agree, but im also leaning on why start him if we are this limited... defense has laid an egg today but it is also pretty clear Burrow is too limited.. im ready to through Browning in, open up the playbook and see what happens.. we need a spark for sure
Reply/Quote
The Miami love-in might be a little quieter this week.

Buffalo very much sorting them out.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Would be a great time to see what Browning's got. Joe taking too many shots out there.

This game is over, yank him.

And perhaps they should yank him for next two games? he's a shadow of himself. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:14 PM)Trademark Wrote: $275 million QB ladies and gentlemen

He's not healthy and his line is getting blown up. IMO, he shouldn't even be out there.
Reply/Quote
Wilcots said the Bengals have gone under center twice in the past three games. Makes hard for play action to work. Amazing.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
From the replay I saw Burrow recovered the fumble and the other guy kicked the ball out. What happened that TN got the ball?
Reply/Quote
I think teams are hungry to embarrass the Bengals after all of their trash talking
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Anyone who doesn’t think Burrow is playing hurt is not living in reality. He never should have played this year, and it shows.
Reply/Quote
Burrow is playing like shit.
The offensive line is playing like shit.
The play calling is flat out GARBAGE as usual.

This Tenessee team is trash, the browns embarassed them last week they couldn't do anything on offense and here we are making them look invincible. Let them eat 10 minutes of clock on the opening 2nd half drive and score a field goal.

Pathetic.

Zac Taylor is TRASH
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: This game is over, yank him.

especially be a good time to give Browning looks... prep to start him next week.. Burrow is just not good right now and it might lead to bigger issues with him down the road
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: Big time buyers remorse on the Burrow contract. When is the earliest they can get out of it?

No there’s not. Or there shouldn’t be. They need to bench him though. If this is the best he can do right now, then there’s no reason for him to be playing and risking something much worse.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: This game is over, yank him.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of him starting last week. I wish they would just shut him down until he can regain his mobility.
Reply/Quote