Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Hypothetically if this team can’t make the playoffs what is the purpose of watching them? Asking for myself who wants their sundays back lol
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:17 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: He's not healthy and his line is getting blown up. IMO, he shouldn't even be out there.

Jersey #1 made that same statement prior to the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: How can this talented and loaded roster suck so bad?

Conclusion from our Sesame Street coaches’ 40 hours of planning plays for the week:

“Yo - fast guys - go fast and please try to catch it. If you do, run fast again. Hey JB. Throw them the ball”
Reply/Quote
Sorry but Frank Pollack has to be fired immediately
Reply/Quote
LOL
Reply/Quote
Irwin is not Jones

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let’s see off Taylor has any balls and pulls Burrow.
Reply/Quote
They threw us a bone on that OPI call.
Reply/Quote
And here comes our limping QB back out in a game that's already over. Good call Zac
Reply/Quote
Why is Burrow playing? Cmon man

Can i just see ONE ball get thrown deep

Idc if it’s in 5 person coverage idc. I cannot stand NEVER seeing a deep ball.

That’s not fun to watch and schematically it’s nearly impossible to play if the D doesn’t have to guard deep
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Let’s see what browning has, we know Burrow doesn’t have it this year.
Reply/Quote
Start AJ McCarron next week. Please. Save Joe Burrow’s career. He’s Andrew Luck 2.0 out there.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:16 PM)treee Wrote: Someone's head needs to roll after this game. You can not come out looking like this with 2 division losses and a losing record.

The fact that Joe isn't on the bench right now is a damn crime. 
Reply/Quote
And that is why Trent Irwin sucks
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: especially be a good time to give Browning looks... prep to start him next week.. Burrow is just not good right now and it might lead to bigger issues with him down the road

Yep

Playing hurt the way he is, is begging for another injury.
Reply/Quote
Teams just clog the run so there’s no chance of Mixon saving the game and now Burrow has to throw
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:14 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It’s not his stupid calf. My God. Next we’re gonna blame his calf for inflation and the coronavirus. He’s playing like shit. Period. He’s overpaid and that contract is going be an albatross over this franchise.

You’ve got to be kidding me. He’s obviously not mobile. He’s still getting hit nearly every play. This is the worst coaching staff from top to bottom. I bet you can’t name a single area this team has sought after to improve upon and actually succeeded in Taylor’s tenure. That’s because 99% of the problem is the coaching staff.

This is another case of the early draft picks talent overcoming inept coaching…and its what happens when they stop.
Reply/Quote
Honestly they need to put Joey on IR. If we're still alive in 4 weeks, hell yeah. Probably not gonna happen but you never know.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:20 PM)Housh Wrote: Can i just see ONE ball get thrown deep

You will. From Tannehill

Lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:20 PM)Bengal Ben Wrote: They threw us a bone on that DPI call.

Yeah. A wishbone.
Reply/Quote