Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(10-01-2023, 04:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: There's way less than zero reason for Joe Burrow to remain in this game.

We shouldn't be giving superstar treatement to non superstars.

At this point, Burrow shouldn't play until he's 100 percent. The fact the the offense falls to this level with Burrow hurt falls somewhere on the offensive staff. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:23 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Well designed screen to Chase there.. Going to finish watching this game cause don't know how many more games I'll watch goin forward

We have no chance with Joe Burrow at like 42%. He can't put any zip into the ball. He can't scramble or maneuver. We can't put him under center and run play action.

I started a thread that we should have sat him down until after the bye. I believe I was right. And so was Chase.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1st good tackle from Scott ….-all year
Reply/Quote
Dude. I think I'm out on Robbins
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:26 PM)Whacked Wrote: And Andy Dalton

I thought that WAS Andy Dalton out there
Reply/Quote
This team is done. Might as well sit Burrow now. I’ve been backing Joe but he’s not helping us any more than a backup would in there. Just make the switch and call it a season. This will be another AFC lose. I know it’s a long season but it’s not looking good at all. Our defense looked unbeatable last week, then they revert back to the week 2 D. Offense not doing anything g to help.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:28 PM)Whacked Wrote: 1st good tackle from Scott ….-all year

Wow. 2 plays in a row. Maybe he only kinda SUCKS
Reply/Quote
Burrow has no confidence in the oline. He is throwing to his first option regardless if he has time or not.

This offensive line is shit and the play calling is shit. Stop running every play from the god damn shotgun, start using play action and for gods sake use a pro set with 3 WR to block on the interior instead of a worthless tight end in drew sample
Reply/Quote
Lmao our LBers look like absolute shit today
Reply/Quote
Pathetic tackle attempt by Wilson.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:26 PM)Destro Wrote: Defense, get right back out there!

At lease they had all that game time in the preseason to get them conditioned for it. Ninja
Reply/Quote
And ANOTHER blown easy tackle.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:28 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: I thought that WAS Andy Dalton out there

Andy nope — played just tough w injuries.
Reply/Quote
Derrick henry Has more TD passes than Burrow today. F it. Let Mixon play QB.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:25 PM)Trademark Wrote: BRING BACK MARVIN LEWIS

This team forgot how to tackle it's horrible
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: A healthy Burrow and creative play caller / scheme designer would go along way. Unfortunately, they don't have either right now. 

This pretty much sums up the season to this point.
Reply/Quote
What they did to Burrow should never be forgiven. He’ll never be a top 3 QB again. You don’t see top 3 QB’s with the stats he’s put up this year. Nowhere in their career stats. Remember when he led the league in completion percentage. Ages ago.

I don’t think it’s the calf. Burrow looks done. Like career done. Carr / Luck done.

Body language , swag, confidence. All done. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Even LW has given up...
Reply/Quote
at 3 pts... and give up too being the D
Reply/Quote
Tennesee is going to pay a price for trying to run up the score, someone is going to get hurt
Reply/Quote